Little problem with Easytutu/BGBanter Beta 3

Guest Dantheus

Guest Dantheus

Ok so I have installed the latest easytutu version and the bgbanter pack straight from the main site so i am assuming it is the latest. Anyway, whenever i ask an npc to meet me at an Inn after I reformed my party the game would crash.

any ideas?

I have rechecked everything, and just finished a stress test install on both EasyTutu and BGT; I can't find a reason why reforming your party might trigger a crash. ???

Check the following things, please (now that you are on the latest intarnal) -

Please start a new game, and see if the behavior repeats on a clean version.

Check to see what your resolution is (it should be no greater than 1024x768 for these games).

and most of all, please zip up a copy of your WeiDU.log and the savegame, and I will try and replicate the error on my install.

We will figure this out!

I just replicated your install (I have finch on the harddrive) and loaded up your save, and everything worked fine on my install. I kicked Jaheira out, and she an Khalid headed for the Friendly Arms Inn.

Hmmm.

Any ideas, anyone? The log is simple and straightforward, and the savegame looks cryastl clean -

// Log of Currently Installed WeiDU Mods
// The top of the file is the 'oldest' mod
// ~TP2_File~ #language_number #component_number // [Subcomponent Name -> ] Component Name
~BG1NPCMUSIC/BG1NPCMUSIC.TP2~ #0 #0 // The BG1 NPC Project Music Pack
~SETUP-SIRINESCALL.TP2~ #0 #0 // The Lure of the Sirine's Call
~XANBG2VOICE/SETUP-XANBG2VOICE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Xan's BG2 voice for BG1, v1
~SETUP-FINCHNPCV3.TP2~ #0 #0 // Finch NPC for Tutu v3.0
~BG1NPC/BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #0 // The BG1 NPC Project: Required Modifications for Version 12 Beta 4 PRE-RELEASE July 28, 2007
~BG1NPC/BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #1 // The BG1 NPC Project: Banters, Quests, and Interjections
~BG1NPC/BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #2 // The BG1 NPC Project: Give Edwin his BG2 portrait.
~BG1NPC/BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #7 // The BG1 NPC Project: Kivan's "Kivan and Deheriana Companions" portrait
~BG1NPC/BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #8 // The BG1 NPC Project: Add Non-Joinable NPC portraits to quests and dialogues
~BG1NPC/BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #9 // The BG1 NPC Project: Ajantis Romance Core (teen content)
~BG1NPC/BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #10 // The BG1 NPC Project: Branwen's Romance Core (teen content)
~BG1NPC/BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #11 // The BG1 NPC Project: Coran's Romance Core (adult content)
~BG1NPC/BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #12 // The BG1 NPC Project: Dynaheir's Romance Core (teen content)
~BG1NPC/BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #13 // The BG1 NPC Project: Shar-Teel Relationship Core (adult content)
~BG1NPC/BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #14 // The BG1 NPC Project: Xan's Romance Core (teen content)
~BG1NPC/BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #15 // The BG1 NPC Project: Female Romance Challenges, Ajantis vs Xan vs Coran
~BG1NPC/BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #16 // The BG1 NPC Project: NPCs can be sent to wait in an inn.
~BG1NPC/BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #17 // The BG1 NPC Project: Alora's Starting Location. -> Alora Starts in the Hall of Wonders.
~BG1NPC/BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #19 // The BG1 NPC Project: Eldoth's Starting Location. -> Eldoth Starts in the Cloakwood Forest.
~BG1NPC/BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #21 // The BG1 NPC Project: Quayle's Starting Location. -> Quayle Starts at the Wyrm's Crossing.
~BG1NPC/BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #23 // The BG1 NPC Project: Tiax's Starting Location. -> Tiax Starts in Baldur's Gate.
~BG1NPC/BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #25 // Jason Compton's Accelerated Banter Script.
~BG1NPC/BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #26 // The BG1 NPC Project: Make Shar-Teel Unkillable until In Party
~BG1NPC/BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #27 // The BG1 NPC Project: Bardic Reputation Adjustment
~BG1NPC/BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #30 // The BG1 NPC Project: Check for TutuFix Walking Speeds
~BG1NPC/BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #200 // The BG1 NPC Project: Player-Initiated Dialogues

Boy, that is good news - 'cause i just rebuilt an install to match yours (except for Xan's Voiceset, which in no way shape or form could cause any of this) , and set it up, and didn't get the problem on your save.

I was scratching my head on this one.

Archived