paladin quests and Garren encounter clash

jastey

I am not sure jastey has anything to do with it, since I did Sir Ryan. The encounter with him should be available only if you are a paladin of the Order. However, now that I look at weights, I am starting to doubt whether the dialogue will show at all times in the game - though it probably should. Hmm. I'll note this for v2.

I am not sure jastey has anything to do with it, since I did Sir Ryan. The encounter with him should be available only if you are a paladin of the Order. However, now that I look at weights, I am starting to doubt whether the dialogue will show at all times in the game - though it probably should. Hmm. I'll note this for v2.

Sorry Kulyok, I got it confused with Bjornin. ;)

Is there something I can do on my end with CLUAConsole or SK to get the full dialogue?

Oh noes! I give my (probably useless) vote to be able to get the paladin stronghold and still have the encounter with Garren!

Oh... what a dilemma !!! you have to either choose Garren and miss the stronghold and sir Ryan Trawl or get the stronghold and Trawl but miss Garren!

Not nice! ;)

Ps: I also have multi strongholds. ;)

Aww. I'll clean after myself(edit: typos, typos, what would grandfather Freud say?) and tidy these sloppy bits in the next version, with .tras packed in for good measure, I promise. You'll have Garren and Ryan Trawl and more.

Thank you, everyone who has reported any RE issues in this forum. Your feedback is very, very welcome - please, keep it coming, as much as possible. ;)

Archived