Improved Invisibility spell

Lemernis

Well, I reinstalled and I'm still seeing the goblins either backstab with their fists or with the animation where they're holding a bow. The only melee weapons I see in their inventories are axes. They do 2 or 4 points damage--I'd think it would be more with a short sword.

Just want to make sure I'm doing this right...

I downloaded the 'SCS II' .rar file in the stickied bugfix thread to the SoA folder, replacing the existing one. From that I then exported the 'SCS II' folder to the SoA folder, replacing the existing one. I then reinstalled the 'General AI' component only, selecting 'no change' to the other components.

Edit: A little later a goblin in the library room did do 18 damage on a backstab (from a crit?). But any short swords are undroppable if they're equipped with them, I'm not finding them in the loot drops.

I think that the animation for the goblins with bows doesn't include a melee option, so if they use melee weapons they do it silently. Don't know why they don't drop them, though. TBH I'm inclined just to un-thief them - it wasn't as if I'd originally intended it that way in the first place.

Archived