Diriel's flirts ideas

Domi

It wouldn't be so bad if you refrain from the actual, grabbing or whatever. :p

I hear that light traces (even someone's breath) often have a stimulating effect when somebody else does such a trace to your ear.

Personally I don't know for sure. :)

Lets not forget that Direl has an alignment issue that would make him a little less like most rommance NPCs out there. No too sweet acts would work as well for him during the intial stages, his heart would be even more frozen than the land he walks in.

Still, is it just me or is pinching or grabbing a person's bottom very popular these days? :)

Pinching Deril's hand if he ever asks if he is dreaming would be more on the rommantic side, the above one is more about... flirtatous fun. *cough* :)

Edit: Removed last bit of post... wrong place to post it.

Complaining about PC liking humans, or even talking to them.

heh, your PC will have to be very damn hot to sustain romance with Diriel if you don't subscribe to his cruisade, I am doing a bunch of checks on that so far. :) Anyway, thanks everyone, I hope to chat about it once I am back home!

Okay, I finished writing the main romance sequence, so the next week or so is like really great time to drop in a suggestion for a flirt, if you have any (I know there are plenty, but I am greedy), because I will be working on the FP pretty soon. :)

Slowly; between my tot wanting to climb absolutely everything and my NWN2 stuff, I didn't have much time to write. If the worst comes to worst, it'll become my commuting project when I go back to work in December.

Guest cellino
Hmm, I've never suspected that one day I will be infusing reading the animal tracks in the snow with a romantic context. :)

Now, *that* does sound interesting indeed. :)

Archived