Diriel's flirts ideas

Domi

Heh, I am trying :p It was not the best day of my life either, going back to work, and it's the first day of really cold weather. Damn, how's that for inspiration?

Agree with Kulyok - good news! :D

It's cold weather? Are you cold? Then just remember all the blissful smiles you just placed on the faces of all your faithfull followers (well, when it comes to DR, even I'm a follower :p - me, someone who stick her nose into everything and that's all she does!) and you will be immidiately warm again :cool:

Hi! This is my first time posting here, but I just wanted to say how much I love your mods, Domi, and I'm a big fan.

I'm REALLY looking forward to Diriel's romance. I don't know what it is about that bigoted elf, but gods I love him! And little thing, I really love the angel sufix on his name. The 'iel' that follows most traditional angel names. It seems... fitting. Or maybe I'm just reading too much Angel Sanctuary...

Yes, I like to analyze characters, and Diriel offers a large amount to analyze ^_^

I love that he's a thinker. There are times when I forget he's a druid, since the thinker characters tend to be mages. It's sort of... refreshing, I would think.

I really hope we get to find out why he beilieves what he believes. If they were beliefs that developed through experiance or if he was simply raised with them.

I'm not gonna request any flirts or anything since you've already gone through and written everything. But like someone else suggested, I want to tickle him too, for some reason... and goddess, if you let us touch his hair I will love you forever.

The tickle thing probably has to do with how he's so serious all the time. We love him for it... but he's begging to be tickled.

Ack! I've been babblin. Guess I'm just excited. I can't wait for the new romance.

I'm tempted to beg for a sample flirt to tied us over, but I'm scared to.

Okay! Stop babbling now!

I hope you're well, Domi!

Thanks everyone :)

A flirt preview? Well, Okay, and since everyone is so interested in tickling, here is one responce to that un'....

(Tickle Diriel.)

Diriel: If I were shapeshifted into a feline, and you tickled my ears or chin… would I purr?

Or you can also think about it as giving people a roleplay possibility.

He "specializes in working wonders" (:D) but I for one know it will take a hell lot of my imagination and the mentioned ability to roleplay a romance with someone like Diriel :)

Archived