Diriel's flirts ideas

Domi

Male players? O.o

I've heard of this phenomenon. Apparently they're pasty pale, live in their parets basements, and have bad skin.

I've been trying to find one so I can study it.

Any MMO can provide you with live (well, mostly) subjects ripe for study. I was surprised just how many of them fit that exact description. :) You forgot "over 30 years old" though.

As for Diriel's charisma, for me at least, he's the kind of guy I just love to annoy. Not the point of him knifing me in the back, but just in little ways (seems like a fine line, though :D ). Like the "You're making me hungry" line. :D

I don't know about the rest of you, but I always edit his charisma so it's higher :)

Seriously, it needs to be at LEAST 16 ^_^

I think for me it's how passionate and driven he is in his cause. I love an activist ^_^

That and he can be so cute some times... I wanted to kiss him on the cheek when he found the star flower, and hug him when he was praying.

*dreamy sigh*

Logic is a wonderful kind of passion.

Logic is a wonderful kind of passion.

I like that :)

I integrated the main body of the romance, and coded the conflict banters so far. So, scripts for the conflict banters and then onto the flirts coding/scripting.

Heh, I am a caffeine-based life-form :)

The install will be the whole thing, but I am sure we can do a Lite version as well, so you can just move the already existing Sounds folder before re-install. The mod itself is actually very small.

If you like it, feel free to steal it ^_^

*dances about and runs to get Domi more coffee,, and maybe a muffin and a bit of cake*

Any idea when we should expect it ready for test runs? I know you said next week, but like... middle of next week, end... today :)

I have my beta reading glasses and moon elf sorcerer ready and able for it ^_^

I'm all for test runs, I have whole saturday and sunday off from any kind of work or study. *sits L-like from Death Note style* I just hope my ID2 won't start jabbing again, it's strange but it seems the mod seriously slows it down x3

and yay, a light version would be much appreciated!

Thank you, I'd like to use it, though not for Diriel. :)

If you want, you can take your sorceress through the prologue, Diriel's romance kicks in a bit later than the others, in Chapter 1. I will be shooting for the middle of the week, but I do need to sleep from time to time. At any rate, I will be posting a quick call for testers as soon as it's done.

I figured not for Diriel :) Though it's all yours! Enjoy ^_^

Hey, I'm willing to go through and do spelling and grammar checks too, if you like ^_^ Studying to be a librarian, they make you do a lot on spelling and grammer.

*Salutes*

So if you're just doing scripting now, I'd be more than happy to beta read for you. Anything to make this work of art come into being!

Archived