Salk

1: "excuse me, i have a problem with the quest mod!"

2: "Blah blah blah."

1: "sorry i meant quest pack."

2: "Blah blah blah."

1: "but im playing bg1."

2: "Ohhhh, the Blackwyrm BG1 Quest Pack! Gotcha!"

1: "is that a community mod?"

I think it's something about choosing "Quest Pack". (Which, yes, was a conscious choice to dominate the market as THE quest mod.) Now that Banter Pack is well-established, I don't think we'd ever get "Community Banter Mod". We get "NPC Interaction Expansion Project".

*ahem*

You want to participate? Just shoot SConrad a PM. Nobody's being "excluded," although the publicity for it has been kept down just to avoid a neverending series of "Are we there yet?" posts.

What about being included and then excluded for no specific reason other than a petty one?

EDIT: Fixed comment to be sarcastic and meaningful.

"Let's release RTW instead of waiting for Quitch, Cuv and Littiz to finsih it, already!").

All is well! I am the project lead on all the RTW content as I was from the very beginning. I have Quitch's blessing for ALL of his content. Seb and Liam are working closely with me to get this content out to be played. I wont give any details on what is being included or what is being cut (if anything). If you want to be involved, send Seb a PM at SHS and I will give consideration to anyone wanting to help.

Cuv

Archived