Miniscule Feedback

SimDing0

I'm sorry this isn't very much, but:

DW#FIGCL.BCS: The mad cleric of Cyric in the docks casts Poison on himself. (Perhaps you're mistaking Poison for a spell that creates a touch weapon. It actually does direct damage.)

WTASIGHT.BCS: The orc archers that attack through the walls in the first room of Firkragg's dungeon attempt to engage me in melee rather than shooting. They can't reach me. Hobgoblin Archers also seem to have a rather counter-intuitive desire to attack me with swords no matter how far away from them I am. (The only EquipRanged in WTASIGHT seems to be under a STATE_CHARMED check. WTASIGHT never originally had any weapon changing, so it wasn't needed, but you've added EquipMostDamagingMelee.)

I'm sorry this isn't very much

Don't be - it's all appreciated.

DW#FIGCL.BCS: The mad cleric of Cyric in the docks casts Poison on himself. (Perhaps you're mistaking Poison for a spell that creates a touch weapon. It actually does direct damage.)

Yep, that's exactly what I'm doing. Duh. Thanks.

WTASIGHT.BCS: The orc archers that attack through the walls in the first room of Firkragg's dungeon attempt to engage me in melee rather than shooting. They can't reach me. Hobgoblin Archers also seem to have a rather counter-intuitive desire to attack me with swords no matter how far away from them I am. (The only EquipRanged in WTASIGHT seems to be under a STATE_CHARMED check. WTASIGHT never originally had any weapon changing, so it wasn't needed, but you've added EquipMostDamagingMelee.)

Yes, I've come across that in a couple of other places too... I ought to write something to check more systematically, I guess...

Archived