BGI UB and Sword Coast Stratagems

Cashews

Ascension64 has been working on a Tutu version of BGI Unfinished Business (Yay him! ;) ). Although still in beta, the thing looks very good. Does anyone knows if it will be compatible with Sword Coast Stratagems.

Thank you all for your answers.

--C.

Compatible. Completely, thoroughly, and absolutely no conflicts between these two mods. Hardly any overlap in the first place, and confirmed working on well over 25 reported games using EasyTutu_SoA, EasyTutu_ToB, Tutu v4, and even at least one install of a German Tutu v4 (as long as everyone remembers that SCS is an almost-at-the-end-of-install mod, just like BG2_Tweaks). [And this is in playtesting of another mod completely, not even SCS - it is just that most folks now consider SCS a "must install" mod, so it gets put on the end of almost all the WeiDU.logs I see in playtester reports, bug reports, and posts. Just so DavidW knows his work is appreciated widely...]

Compatible. Completely, thoroughly, and absolutely no conflicts between these two mods. Hardly any overlap in the first place, and confirmed working on well over 25 reported games using EasyTutu_SoA, EasyTutu_ToB, Tutu v4, and even at least one install of a German Tutu v4 (as long as everyone remembers that SCS is an almost-at-the-end-of-install mod, just like BG2_Tweaks). [And this is in playtesting of another mod completely, not even SCS - it is just that most folks now consider SCS a "must install" mod, so it gets put on the end of almost all the WeiDU.logs I see in playtester reports, bug reports, and posts. Just so DavidW knows his work is appreciated widely...]

In a two-syllables word: Woohoo! ;)

Tutu, here I come! Now, to get my new BG/TotSC copy. Wonder why I ever got rid of that in the first place...?

Thanks people.

Archived