Request for next release

IriaZenn

Hang on, do you want us fans to email ya the requests (No throwing)

Or simply post'em here? :)

I personally have an idea or two for TOB, and if wanted, I wouldn't mind putting in on the writing dialog side. Just don't rely on me for coding, no no, no coding for lil ole me ^_^

Otherwise I'll just post the thoughts and let you guys take them into consideration ^_^

I think she means write them out, as in write the dialogue and code it if you can, then send them to her.

So it isn't so much a "request" as a "submission."

You know, it really isn't safe to use any words on this board. I've got at least two double-entendres in one sentence.

If you have an idea for a RE component, certainly, post it here. It's like with all mod ideas, though: unless someone implements it, it is going to remain just that - an idea.

If you have a ready (written and preferably coded; if you cannot code, but you can write in .d format, that'd be very helpful) RE submission, please, e-mail me with it.

Ok thanks for the clarification :)

Here's an outline of what I had in mind:

1. Asana, the daughter of Amkethran's mayor, meet up later in Amkethran's Inn, in the back room after rescue. Male PCs able to go for a bit more than R&R ^^

2. The daughter of Mavello (forgot her name, I'll check before writing) if you couldn't save her father, maybe a possiblity depending on how careful a PC is. Unsure if it should be gender restricted.

3. Female PCs able to flirt with the leader of the Solamic Knights, but end there.

4. Volo in Saradush, female PCs flirt/fling idea.

5. Female PC able to flirt with the 'woodcutter' before asking about the hidden drow lair.

6. New NPC, Aleria; elven mage located on one of the roofs on the northside of Amkethran will only intiate a possible fling with a female PC

Anyways I'll try to email ya the proposed content in as best form as I can Kulyok, but as I said, coding is not my forte'

I know only on how to make dialogs as interesting as I possibly can without spoiling them as I would so much wish to do so. ^_^

Looks decent. Volo has some comic potential, woodcutter is interesting, and so on.

I thought about the female leader of the knights in the Planar Sphere and the male protagonist, when I was writing Teos, but since she disappeared so quickly, I wasn't sure how to implement it.

Anyway, good luck to you, and, please, e-mail me(Kulyok, the server

is yandex.ru - or open Setup-RE.tp2 for my e-mail) if you get something done.

Guest Sunter_funner
Ok thanks for the clarification ;)

Here's an outline of what I had in mind:

1. Assana, the daughter of Amkethran's mayor, meet up later in Amkethran's Inn, in the back room after rescue. Male PCs able to go for a bit more than R&R ^^

2. The daughter of Mavello (forgot her name, I'll check before writing) if you couldn't save her father, maybe a possiblity depending on how careful a PC is. Unsure if it should be gender restricted.

3. Female PCs able to flirt with the leader of the Solamic Knights, but end there.

4. Volo in Saradush, female PCs flirt/fling idea.

5. Female PC able to flirt with the 'woodcutter' before asking about the hidden drow lair.

6. New NPC, Aleria; elven mage located on one of the roofs on the northside of Amkethran will only intiate a possible fling with a female PC

Anyways I'll try to email ya the proposed content in as best form as I can Kulyok, but as I said, coding is not my forte'

I know only on how to make dialogs as interesting as I possibly can without spoiling them as I would so much wish to do so. ^_^

I love your ideas! Except for the woodcutter guy, I prefer to just kill him.

Can you make one or two of them run a little longer instead of just a fling? Kinda like Ribald and Laran?

Will Aleria be female? If so, that sounds great! An Assana encounter also sounds like it can go pretty far...

Except for the woodcutter guy, I prefer to just kill him.

:wub: Aw come on, he ain't SO bad. :D

Can you make one or two of them run a little longer instead of just a fling? Kinda like Ribald and Laran?

I suppose I could... It has been hard to get around to this, kinda getting tied up with other stuff currently, yeah I'll see if i can. ;)

Will Aleria be female? If so, that sounds great! An Assana encounter also sounds like it can go pretty far...

Yes Aleria is female, I'm going for the idea for female PCs to have a chance with her, tho I might allow males to also have a shot, if they're careful in dialog.

Asana, sorry about the typo ;)

Yeah I'm hoping to make it go for a short while, dialog wise at least. ;)

I'm going to have to beg Kulyok and the others for forgivness about not being prompt with this work, its kinda hit the back of the list more than once ever since other stuff has come up.

And I still need to do a bit more research on some NPCs, the Solamic Knights might have been the wrong choice for 3, but I dunno, maybe. :)

Anyways I intend to submit the material as soon as humanely possible, rest assured. :D

Edit: What is with typos!?

I thought about the female leader of the knights in the Planar Sphere and the male protagonist, when I was writing Teos, but since she disappeared so quickly, I wasn't sure how to implement it.

This one is a slam-dunk, come on.

She has some sort of "so, y'all are still stranded here?" line, doesn't she?

Her: ~Yes, we're still stranded here. Woe is me for we should be back home, lancing dragons!"

PC: ~Well, if it's handling a lance you've been missing...~

There's always that girdle she gives you for helping to send her home. After all, she is very grateful. I'd suggest that she might want to show you *how* grateful, but there is that lady standing there whose last name is Pac, isn't there. Unless... nah, not going there. ;)

PC: ~Well, if it's handling a lance you've been missing...~

jcompton, confess. First swords, now lances, you want the mod to be renamed into "item upgrades", ha!

;)

My aren't we... *sharp*. ;);)

How's this one sound for ya JC?

And sorry people I've forgotten the leader's name so I'm going to just nickname her SK for now. I'm thinking it'd do to have her available for both genders.

SK: I must thank you for your help <CHARNAME>. I'm afraid however, I don't have much to pay you for all this.

PC: Well I... say is it just me or has that lance you're holding in need of cleaning?

SK: You noticed? It isn't the only possession I have that could do with some repair. Hm, perhaps you can help me with this <CHARNAME>?

PC: That depends on what, *help* you are requiring.

SK: (Her voice lowers, almost seductively) Oh you will not be disappointed <CHARNAME>. Come, I know a place in this dungeon where you can... explore your work.

[/end]

Its only a draft and not even coded , anyways this work? Or should it be even more intense? :wub:

Archived