Request for next release

IriaZenn

Guest noname z

Hi, i'm not sure if it was already asked (have not searched in all topics yet) but what about Garrens child? I believe the gender dependet on your own. I mostly played with a male pc and she seemed quite smitten with your character. Even more so when you were a Paladin. She took you like some shining example of paladinhood or something.

Maybe someone could write something that was different dipending on what gender you have and if you are a Paladin or not, like a flirt if not and an affair or a little romance if you are.

Or an affair if you are not and a little relationship if you are a Paladin (since she/he liked you even more then and Paladins are holy and noble and everything).

That encounter plays across a couple cutscenes, so it would be rather tricky from a technical standpoint.

The game sadly lacks a "teenager" animation. Which is why Leona (Keldorn's older daughter) uses an adult human animation, even though she's still young enough to be in school. If the game had one, I'm sure that it would be used for Garren's children. They seem more like teenagers with serious hero worship than potential romance partners.

How about Belle, the sailor lady in the Five Flagons Inn. An evening at the tavern, with a few drinks to share. ;)

Maybe an extended flirt with Guildmistress Busya? I was a little surprised when I.. eh.. accidently followed her home, and you got the resting scene without resting, then she was gone. But maybe she kicked the PC out of the house during the night. ;)

Accidentely followed her home?

You could be misinterpreting her invitation into her home methinks. ;)

Any rate I don't think you can get there without such an invite, there is more to the player's imagination though about what happens than actual cutscene like that one with the waitress at Trademeet's Inn.

Anyways is it just me or does that sailor woman Belle seem a bit like Shar-Teel. ;)

Would be interesting I suppose. ;)

I swear, it was a surprise for me too. We were discussing Trademeet, the park and travels in general, when my character suddenly asked her to take him home. I thought I was in for the slap of my life, but alas, she complied.

My imagination tells me she kicked my PC out in the middle of the night, or near the dawn.. like the nice girl in the Bridge District, who kicked me out despite her father's invitation. How rude. ;)

I admit, Belle is one of the fighter ladies that catches my eye every time I visit the theatre in FF. She seems a bit kinder than Shar-Teel, but just as independent. Except the fact that she doesn't seem to dislike men. Belle took a liking to Valygar once. My PC was discreetly jealous. ;)

I liked Busya's ending. It was a very - a very adult approach to me, a very simple approach to sex. Attraction - affection - and she takes him home without a fuss. The curtain falls.

Busya and Lord Logan - these are two big reasons I like Trademeet. ;)

(And you could drop in and see Aimi and Rebecca while you're at it, too).

I liked Busya's ending. It was a very - a very adult approach to me, a very simple approach to sex. Attraction - affection - and she takes him home without a fuss. The curtain falls.

It certainly falled on the rest of my NPCs. :thumbsup:

I can imagine Aerie standing in the market: "Where did Charname go?"

Sigh, poor Aerie. I'm a bad, bad man.

(And you could drop in and see Aimi and Rebecca while you're at it, too).

Rebeccas theory about a champion is interesting. Will she confront the PC in ToB about being banished by her tribe for carrying a possible child of Bhaal, or is that it? Imagine that taken into the epilogue. :)

Well, now I feel like I'm the only one here, but I figured this was the best topic to ask in:

Will it ever be possible to save Anashai? I find it a bit sad that one have to kill her along with Mae'Var and his thugs just a few days after the "training" session. She made a comment about Mae'Var going crazy, and yet she fights for him against a PC she enjoyed 'practice' with?

I would rather seen her abandon Mae'Var and persuaded by the PC, join Renald or run elsewhere. But then again, I'm a softie. :thumbsup:

ya know when i first played the mod i was actually a little bit surprised when a flirt-ish option wasn't added for Phare. you can basically see whats coming with her little "you're so much better then Sola" speeches (i cant spell the guys name properly so im not gonna try) so it would make sense to try and work the relationship with a powerful drow. That and i always hated how it ended between the maincharicter and her. Either you kill her, or betray her or she kills you for being a surfacer (sigh) i know its what would realistically happen, but still :help:

Another item on my wishlist would be for an extension on most of the material already featured on the mod (especially Weathermistress Ada!), id love to see them turn from a one-night-fling to possible two night fling, or maybe even a relationship (gasp) :thumbsup: Oh! and i completely agree with the saving Anashai idea! but there would have to be something in it for her to want to abandon her guild for someone she just met. Maybe the maincharicter could confide his plans to her? (shrugs)

and why is it always just the maincharicter who gets all the fun? ;) Why can't Aerie have a chance encounter with a street performer who takes a liking to her, or Imoen with a tavern-goer who was nice enough to buy her a drink? The events would have to be realistic to the NPC's personality, but i think there's alot of material there (all within the view of the maincharicter of course :D )

Archived