Problem with Oria

Guest Caillean

Guest Caillean

First and foremost, thank you for creating this mod!! :) It's great, exactly what was missing in Icewind Dale 2! And also a big compliment to the artist who created the IWD2-style portraits! They're beautiful!

I'm currently playing Beta2, and had a problem in the second floor of the Ice Temple in Chapter 2. After Oria broke her staff, her essence didn't show up and attacked me. I searched for her a while, but finally the only way to proceed with the game was to set the Global OriaEssence_dead=1 via cheat-console... I'm not sure if the problem is connected to this mod, but perhaps this report might be of use somehow...

Please keep it up and greetings from Germany,

Caillean

Heya, the problem with Oria is a relatively common original game's bug. Basically saving before this battle is highly recommended to have a way to quickly replay and get a non-bugged Oria summon. Or setting the global manually the way you did.

Heya, the problem with Oria is a relatively common original game's bug. Basically saving before this battle is highly recommended to have a way to quickly replay and get a non-bugged Oria summon. Or setting the global manually the way you did.

Thank you Domi, I didn't know of this bug and will remember it for the next time!

Again - you're doing a wonderful job :)

Archived