Dynheir / Edwin question **spoiler**

Guest Guest_Lantier_*

Guest Guest_Lantier_*

Hi,

I am in the middle of a BGTuTu game where my PC (Inquisitor) is in the process of romancing Dy. My party consisted of Immy, Dy, Minsc, Finch, and Edwin.

I wandered into the Spider Woods and ran into the Red Wizards. Big fight broke out (surprise surpsie) and Edwin got killed (by Minsc, of all people :)).

Up to this point, I was really enjoying the interaction between Dy, Minsc, and Edwin. (BTW, I have the angry-npc-not-leave cheat on.)

So here's my question.

Is it worth it to I reload from a pre-Edwin getting killed save? Is there more Dy-Minsc-Edwin banter waiting for me in Chapter 4+?

The save is a while back unfortunately (Edwin got killed right before I got to the Bandit Camp), so as an alternative, would it work to respawn Edwin via CLUAConsol or am I just asking for trouble? If I respawn, do I need to reset any global variables with Shadowkeeper?

Thanks in advance for any tips!

Btw, you folks did an amazing job with this mod. I'm never playing vanilla BG1 ever again! :)

And keep Minsc away from Edwin, this time.

But Boo likes angry red wizard! :)

OK, looks like I gotta go clear out the bandit camp all over again. :) Thanks!

And the answer is yes, there are more Edwin-Dynaheir romance conflict contnt in Chapters 4+, particulary if you enter a certain establishment in the city of Baldur's Gate, but let's just say that you will be better off saving beforehand :)

And the answer is yes, there are more Edwin-Dynaheir romance conflict contnt in Chapters 4+, particulary if you enter a certain establishment in the city of Baldur's Gate, but let's just say that you will be better off saving beforehand :)

Thanks, Domi!

That settles it. I'll re-load and stay away from the Spider Woods this time. (Or maybe I'll just have Dy fireball that bunch of wizards from outside of speaking range this time... :))

And the answer is yes, there are more Edwin-Dynaheir romance conflict contnt in Chapters 4+, particulary if you enter a certain establishment in the city of Baldur's Gate, but let's just say that you will be better off saving beforehand ;)

Heh. I finally got to this point in the game and nearly laughed my head off. Well done!! :)

Archived