Two questions about Altered Spell Progression and THAC0 table components

Ieldra

(1) When I installed the BG2 Tweak Pack (V4), I selected the PnP versions of the Altered THAC0 table and all Altered Spell Tables to be installed. But then the installer told me a component with a similar functionality had already been installed. Which one could it be? I did not install Weimer's Ease-of-Use mod or Blucher's original Un-nerfed Tables mod, and I don't know of any other mod with a similar component. Since I don't know which mod has installed these, I have no way to check if the tables installed are the ones I intend to use.

(2) The Altered Spell Tables installs different spell tables - but how do they look? There is no documentation, neither in the Readme file nor in any other I could find. I remember an old file from Blucher's original mod, but I have long since deleted it...

(1) When I installed the BG2 Tweak Pack (V4), I selected the PnP versions of the Altered THAC0 table and all Altered Spell Tables to be installed. But then the installer told me a component with a similar functionality had already been installed. Which one could it be? I did not install Weimer's Ease-of-Use mod or Blucher's original Un-nerfed Tables mod, and I don't know of any other mod with a similar component. Since I don't know which mod has installed these, I have no way to check if the tables installed are the ones I intend to use.

The Altered THAC0 table is actually a fix. If you have the Fixpack installed, this component is skipped because Fixpack already handles it.

As for the altered spell tables, I was informed that TDD, RoT, and BP already do this, so they're skipped if any of these three mods is detected.

(2) The Altered Spell Tables installs different spell tables - but how do they look? There is no documentation, neither in the Readme file nor in any other I could find. I remember an old file from Blucher's original mod, but I have long since deleted it...

http://www.gibberlings3.net/readmes/readme...aks_tables.html

Archived