Switching romances problem

Guest Skandranon

Guest Skandranon

I have kind of a problem-I was romancing Shar-teel, and I got to just about after she tells me about Ysena and the one where she ends up being called 'she-bear' and I asked her to stop flirting with me after I got Dynaheir. Dynaheir's romance however will not trigger. Is there something obvious I'm missing?

Just a little further explanation for Kulyok's accurate answer.

When a romanceable character is recruited, the PC is evaluated against Dynaheir's standards immediately. If any of those conditions are not true at that time, the match is not made, and the romance does not begin. If you were romancing Shar-Teel, your reputation was below 10, so Dynaheir wasn't interested.

Just in agreement with the others. :)

Shar-Teel basically demands the polar opposites of the particularly important requirements, and there is nearly no loop overs to allow a shot at her if you're anything but evil. :)

Kinda makes sense really, although I honestly think True Neutrals should also be allowed into her life, after all, they ARE fairly neutral on issues. They are not above doing evil acts if nesscary, check Aran Linvial's record and you'll see what I mean. ^_^

Archived