Looking for a Male Voice Actor

Domi

Project information - A hobby mod for Neverwinter Nights 2, that adds romantic dialogues to an existing character (Bishop).

Audition deadline - The deadline is flexible, but I will prefer to recieve your auditions before November 1, 2007.

Recording and Contact information -

-Record in 44100hz 16-bit Mono WAV or OGG. MP3, only if you cannot do WAV or OGG

-Save the lines as bishop_0001; the role itself will have different file naming format.

-Send your auditions to domi_sotto@gibberlings3.net

Characters

MALES

Name: Bishop (Neverwinter Nights 2)

Bio: The character is an evil ranger of sarcastic and angry inclination

Voice type: You will have to match the original voice actor in tembre and intonation, as the dialogues will have to mesh with the in-game material. That involves a lot of angry, resentful and sarcastic voice-acting. Lots of lines are funny and/or suggestive, but not in an unacceptable way; I'd say teen rating.

Here is the sample clip of the in-game recording (the same as the audition line): http://www.members.shaw.ca/domi/16_bishop_0001.wav

Audition line 1: What do you want? You are not paying me to have a conversation. (bishop_0001)

Important: The role is large (between 300 and 400 lines), and will be delivered to the actor in 30-40 lines bundles, as I code the texts and 'tag' the soundfiles. The work is likely to take at least 2 or 3 months. I would also prefer an actor who with a reasonable certainty can say that he'll be around a few months later if I decide to make the character for the upcoming NWN2 expansion (Mask of the Betrayer).

Archived