Hit a different "Jaheira and the Druids" problem

Guest G-Mon

Will do. Got bogged down earlier today, but hopefully I have a window of a few hours of solid mod time before my gf and her two friends start force-feeding me wine.

Edit: Bah, too late... well hopefully I can still squeeze this in somewhere by tomorrow...

when a gf and two friends start feeding you wine...
Well, eh... yeah. The extra females are finally kicked out though now, after a week or so of debauchery, so I'm finishing this up even as I type this (eh, that probably makes no sense whatever, but nevermind).

Replaced Call Lightning and Summon Insects on the 6th level shadow druids with Miscast Magic and Cure Medium Wounds (really not a whole lot of other choices for L3 druid spells).

Left the spells as-is on the 8th level druids, but rearranged the scripting priorities somewhat so they don't all Call Lightning right away (hopefully). I wonder if anyone's let these guys (and the party) survive long enough to see them shapeshift into fire salamanders (they are avengers after all).

Did nothing with the hamadryad (it's a stock CRE not touched by BG1 NPC) - was tempted though ;).

Fixed a whole buttload of other stuff while I was there - mainly a lot of items weren't getting converted properly on the BGT version, so I had to rebuild one of the macros.

Uploading my build and sending a link - I'll be gone until New Year's or so.

I'll take a peek at Jaheira and the druids when I get home and see if there's a ClearAllActions() before the cutscene, which will put a stop to the call lightnings, anyway.
I assume you got to this - I did see a ClearAllActions in x#jaqu.baf, but I don't know if it's in the right place, and I didn't touch any of those types of scripts or dialogue, because I really wouldn't know what I'm doing with them. This seems to've been the main problem in the original post anyway (hey, it was reported before I even started doing anything with these scripts).

Archived