Very strange bug

Demivrgvs

I don't know which component does this but after installing SCS II many items with more than one magical ability suffer a strange bug. One of their abilities has the header changed from Magical to Launcher. I've used NI to verify this and after unistalling SCS II items are restored.

I don't know which component does this but after installing SCS II many items with more than one magical ability suffer a strange bug. One of their abilities has the header changed from Magical to Launcher. I've used NI to verify this and after unistalling SCS II items are restored.

Urk, that's not good news.

Can you confirm which version of SCS II you're using and give me an example of an item where this happens? It's probably a bug in one of the general-use macros.

I don't know if it's causing trouble because i'm modding every item in game and i was going to fix them one by one before discovering it was SCS II who "breaks" them... But probably the Magical abilities that are transformed in Launcher could not work. I'll let you know if i've time to play a little more in these days.

Archived