Congrats

Strontium Dog

Hello,

I just wanted to congratulate you on this really excellent minimod. I've decided to reinstall everything and add this mod, as I consider this mod indispensable(I'm only at Waukeen's Promenade anyway, so that doesn't matter).

I've been suggesting a Bodhi Romance mod for years, but no one was able to act on my suggestion, as yet(I'm far too incompetent at PC programming to create a mod on my own, unfortunately, and I'm hopeless at writing convincing dialogue). I'm hoping desperately that you have further plans to develop the Bodhi flirtation into a full-fledged romance-mod(you could have Bodhi be"resurrected" as a (non-vampire) elf in the beginning of TOB(possibly as a dark elf given her portrait), just like in TOB with Sarevok and Irenicus(from the Longer Road mod).

I have just one worry re this particular Bodhi Flirt-encounter. It states that you have to be allied with her in Chapter 3 to succeed with her. The trouble is that I have the Tortured Souls megamod installed, and, apparently, if you do the Bodhi quest, then you can't take Yoshimo and Kachiko to the main quest of the Tortured Souls mod. Is there any way round this? I really would prefer to do both the Bodhi Flirt and the TS main quest.

I have just one worry re this particular Bodhi Flirt-encounter. It states that you have to be allied with her in Chapter 3 to succeed with her. The trouble is that I have the Tortured Souls megamod installed, and, apparently, if you do the Bodhi quest, then you can't take Yoshimo and Kachiko to the main quest of the Tortured Souls mod. Is there any way round this? I really would prefer to do both the Bodhi Flirt and the TS main quest.

Do you know what my first boss used to say to me all the time?

He would say, "Life is choice, Slick."

(they called me "Slick", you see, at Aurelio's Pizza. This was to differentiate me from other employees, such as "Knife" and "Dopey Tony.")

So. Life is choice, Dog.

Save game, try Bhodi flirt. Load game, play TS main quest?

Better than messing the game with cheats to have both in one runthrough, I think.

I think this method is probably the safest. Just create a save just before you give the money to Bodhi, run through the quests she gives quickly, and you'll be able to see the flirt. Then just reload your save and go back to completing the storyline that you want.

(An even faster way if you have an old save from when you did the Bodhi quests, you can just load it up--RE doesn't require you to start a new game).

Do you know what my first boss used to say to me all the time?

He would say, "Life is choice, Slick."

(they called me "Slick", you see, at Aurelio's Pizza. This was to differentiate me from other employees, such as "Knife" and "Dopey Tony.")

I thought you needed hair to be called "slick". (Preferably greasy hair, but hair at any rate.)

Guest Guest_Strontium Dog_*
I think this method is probably the safest. Just create a save just before you give the money to Bodhi, run through the quests she gives quickly, and you'll be able to see the flirt. Then just reload your save and go back to completing the storyline that you want.

I used to be happy with this practice, the first few times I played through the game, but, these days, I want a truly power-gaming experience covering as much as I can in terms of quests/XP/NPC-interaction and banter - reloading and saving seems to me more of a "cheat" than just setting global-values to allow both events/quests to occur.

Archived