Bug reports for Version 1.3

berelinde

There is another one, I think.

I had this banter between Gavin and the PC:

Gavin: You really care whether or not your companions are content, don´t you?

After this banter had finished, the follow banter between Gavin and the PC is starting:

Gavin <CHARNAME>, I am glad to be able to call you my friend. ...

After this banter had finished, the follow banter between Gavin and the PC is starting:

Gavin: *For the last several minutes, you fell as it something has been watching you. ...*

Gavin: *Gavin has positioned near you. ...*

My group: PC (female, Human and romancing Gavin), Ajantis, Gavin, Jaheira, Khalid, Imoen

I had Lovetalks between Gavin and the PC. I think I had 2 or 3 Lovetalks.

My installation (I had make a new Tutu-Installation)

I have installed:

- BG1 (german version); TotSc (german version); the last patch (international non english games)

- BG2 (german version); ToB (german version); the last patch (26498 for the european version)

follow mods I have installed:

- BG1-Tutu-v4

- Tutufix-v.17

- Plasmo-BGBG2-v.1

- BG1NPCv.14

- BG1NPCMusic-v.4

- Gavin 1.3Beta

- BG2_Tweaks-v.5

My WeiduLog

// Log of Currently Installed WeiDU Mods

// The top of the file is the 'oldest' mod

// ~TP2_File~ #language_number #component_number // [subcomponent Name -> ] Component Name

~SETUP-TUTUFIX.TP2~ #0 #0 // Core Bugfixes

~SETUP-TUTUFIX.TP2~ #0 #1 // Organised Journal Entries

~SETUP-TUTUFIX.TP2~ #0 #4 // Totemic Druid Spirit Summons are Balanced

~SETUP-TUTUFIX.TP2~ #0 #10 // BG2 style world map [Requires new game to take effect]

~SETUP-TUTUFIX.TP2~ #0 #12 // Journal Entry Titles

~PLASMOBG1BG2/PLASMOBG1BG2.TP2~ #0 #0 // Plasmocat's BG1 NPC Portraits in BG2 Style

~PLASMOBG1BG2/PLASMOBG1BG2.TP2~ #0 #1 // Plasmocat's BG1 Imoen Portraits -> Plasmocat's BG1 NPC Choices: Imoen #1 BG2 (Ruffles)

~PLASMOBG1BG2/PLASMOBG1BG2.TP2~ #0 #4 // Plasmocat's BG1 Xzar Portraits -> Plasmocat's BG1 NPC Choices: Xzar #2 BG1 Colors (green)

~BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #0 // The BG1 NPC Project: Required Modifications for Version 14, September 18, 2007

~BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #1 // The BG1 NPC Project: Banters, Quests, and Interjections

~BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #7 // The BG1 NPC Project: Kivan's "Kivan and Deheriana Companions" portrait

~BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #8 // The BG1 NPC Project: Add Non-Joinable NPC portraits to quests and dialogues

~BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #9 // The BG1 NPC Project: Ajantis Romance Core (teen content)

~BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #10 // The BG1 NPC Project: Branwen's Romance Core (teen content)

~BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #11 // The BG1 NPC Project: Coran's Romance Core (adult content)

~BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #12 // The BG1 NPC Project: Dynaheir's Romance Core (teen content)

~BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #13 // The BG1 NPC Project: Shar-Teel Relationship Core (adult content)

~BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #14 // The BG1 NPC Project: Xan's Romance Core (teen content)

~BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #15 // The BG1 NPC Project: Female Romance Challenges, Ajantis vs Xan vs Coran

~BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #16 // The BG1 NPC Project: NPCs can be sent to wait in an inn.

~BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #18 // The BG1 NPC Project: Alora's Starting Location. -> Alora Starts in Gullykin.

~BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #20 // The BG1 NPC Project: Eldoth's Starting Location. -> Eldoth Starts on the Coast Way.

~BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #22 // The BG1 NPC Project: Quayle's Starting Location. -> Quayle Starts at the Nashkel Carnival.

~BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #24 // The BG1 NPC Project: Tiax's Starting Location. -> Tiax Starts in Beregost.

~BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #25 // Jason Compton's Accelerated Banter Script.

~BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #26 // The BG1 NPC Project: Make Shar-Teel Unkillable until In Party

~BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #27 // The BG1 NPC Project: Bardic Reputation Adjustment

~BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #29 // The BG1 NPC Project: Cloakwood areas availability in Chapter One -> Open four Cloakwood areas (everything but the Mines)

~BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #30 // The BG1 NPC Project: Sarevok's Diary Adjustments -> SixofSpades Extended Sarevok's Diary

~BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #200 // The BG1 NPC Project: Player-Initiated Dialogues

~BG1NPCMUSIC/BG1NPCMUSIC.TP2~ #0 #0 // The BG1 NPC Project Music Pack

~GAVIN/GAVIN.TP2~ #0 #0 // Gavin NPC for Tutu and BGT, v 1.3 Beta

~GAVIN/GAVIN.TP2~ #0 #1 // Gavin: Romance (mature content)

~GAVIN/GAVIN.TP2~ #0 #2 // Gavin: Flirts (adult content)

~GAVIN/GAVIN.TP2~ #0 #6 // Gavin: Alternate Portraits -> Alternate Portrait 2 by K'aeloree

~GAVIN/GAVIN.TP2~ #0 #7 // Gavin: Player Initiated Dialogue

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #3 #10 // Entfernen der Helm-Animationen

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #3 #100 // Buergerliche tragen gedeckte Farben

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #3 #110 // Symbol Verbesserungen

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #3 #1080 // Nimmervollen Beutel hinzufügen

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #3 #1090 // Exotische Gegenstaende

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #3 #1100 // Karte beim Betreten eines Stadtgebiets enthuellen

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #3 #1110 // Kartennotizen hinzufügen

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #3 #1120 // Geschaefte verkaufen groessere Stapel von Gegenstaenden

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #3 #1150 // Ausgewogenere Werte fuer Gestaltwandler

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #3 #2040 // Keulen fuer alle Charakterklassen

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #3 #2151 // Mehrere Schutzgegenstaende gleichzeitig tragen -> Keine Einschraenkungen

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #3 #3000 // Mehr Trefferpunkte beim Stufenaufstieg -> Maximale Trefferpunkte beim Stufenaufstieg

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #3 #3010 // Maximale Trefferpunkte für NPCs (the bigg) -> Fuer alle Wesen im Spiel

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #3 #3040 // Nimmervoller Beutel ohne Kapazitaetsgrenze

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #3 #3060 // "Ihr muesst Eure Gruppe erst sammeln"-Sound entfernen" (Weimer)

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #3 #3080 // Unbegrenzte Munitionsstapel

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #3 #3090 // Unbegrenzte Stapel bei Edelsteinen und Schmuck

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #3 #3100 // Unbegrenzte Traenkestapel

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #3 #3110 // Unbegrenzte Schriftrollenstapel

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #3 #3130 // Keine Fallen und Schloesser (Weimer)

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #3 #3200 // Verkaeufliche Staebe, Knueppel und Schleudern (Icelus)

I don't think you actually did get a bug. I think you just got whomped with several flirts at once, besides a lovetalk.

I think I'm going to have to refine the timers, though, because you aren't the first person to notice that the flirts can come rather close together.

He'll quiet down soon, though. ;)

Well, I've been playing with Gavin for a while, no bugs, except for some typos that I'm too lazy to write down and report, and suddenly there is a big problem with his second quest :/ With the Bassilus one everything went smoothly, but after talking with messenger when I go with Gavin to Keddath, Keddath's dialogue isn't changed, and Gavin still thinks he has to go to the temple and reminds my PC about it :) I'm not romancing him, if this matters.

WeiDU.log:

// Log of Currently Installed WeiDU Mods

// The top of the file is the 'oldest' mod

// ~TP2_File~ #language_number #component_number // [subcomponent Name -> ] Component Name

~EASYTUTUDEGREENIFIER.TP2~ #0 #0 // EasyTutu Degreenifier

~TXTMUSIC/TXTMUSIC.TP2~ #0 #0 // Restored Textscreen Music for BG1TuTu, EasyTutu, and BGT-WeiDU

~SETUP-SONG_AND_SILENCE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Changes to trueclass bards and thieves, and unmodded game kits (required for other components)

~SETUP-SONG_AND_SILENCE.TP2~ #0 #1 // Add new bardic store and thief items

~RR/SETUP-RR.TP2~ #0 #0 // Proper dual-wielding implementation for Thieves and Bards

~RR/SETUP-RR.TP2~ #0 #1 // Thief kit revisions

~RR/SETUP-RR.TP2~ #0 #2 // Bard kit revisions

~RR/SETUP-RR.TP2~ #0 #5 // Additional equipment for Thieves and Bards

~SETUP-LOSTITEMS.TP2~ #0 #0 // Lost Items

~SETUP-LOSTITEMS.TP2~ #0 #5 // Alternative portrait for Faldorn

~SETUP-LOSTITEMS.TP2~ #0 #8 // Baldur's Gate 2 portrait for Viconia

~SETUP-SLIMEQUEST_JASTEY.TP2~ #0 #0 // Installation of jastey's mini-quest mod "fun with slime"

~SETUP-SIRINESCALL.TP2~ #0 #0 // The Lure of the Sirine's Call

~SETUP-SOA.TP2~ #0 #0 // The Stone of Askavar Version 1.2

~BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #0 // The BG1 NPC Project: Required Modifications for Version 14, September 18, 2007

~BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #1 // The BG1 NPC Project: Banters, Quests, and Interjections

~BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #3 // The BG1 NPC Project: Give Imoen her BG2 portrait.

~BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #4 // The BG1 NPC Project: Give Jaheira her BG2 portrait.

~BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #8 // The BG1 NPC Project: Add Non-Joinable NPC portraits to quests and dialogues

~BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #9 // The BG1 NPC Project: Ajantis Romance Core (teen content)

~BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #10 // The BG1 NPC Project: Branwen's Romance Core (teen content)

~BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #11 // The BG1 NPC Project: Coran's Romance Core (adult content)

~BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #12 // The BG1 NPC Project: Dynaheir's Romance Core (teen content)

~BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #13 // The BG1 NPC Project: Shar-Teel Relationship Core (adult content)

~BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #14 // The BG1 NPC Project: Xan's Romance Core (teen content)

~BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #15 // The BG1 NPC Project: Female Romance Challenges, Ajantis vs Xan vs Coran

~BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #16 // The BG1 NPC Project: NPCs can be sent to wait in an inn.

~BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #18 // The BG1 NPC Project: Alora's Starting Location. -> Alora Starts in Gullykin.

~BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #19 // The BG1 NPC Project: Eldoth's Starting Location. -> Eldoth Starts in the Cloakwood Forest.

~BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #22 // The BG1 NPC Project: Quayle's Starting Location. -> Quayle Starts at the Nashkel Carnival.

~BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #24 // The BG1 NPC Project: Tiax's Starting Location. -> Tiax Starts in Beregost.

~BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #25 // Jason Compton's Accelerated Banter Script.

~BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #26 // The BG1 NPC Project: Make Shar-Teel Unkillable until In Party

~BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #27 // The BG1 NPC Project: Bardic Reputation Adjustment

~BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #29 // The BG1 NPC Project: Cloakwood areas availability in Chapter One -> Open four Cloakwood areas (everything but the Mines)

~BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #30 // The BG1 NPC Project: Sarevok's Diary Adjustments -> SixofSpades Extended Sarevok's Diary

~BG1NPCMUSIC/BG1NPCMUSIC.TP2~ #0 #0 // The BG1 NPC Project Music Pack

~XANBG2VOICE/SETUP-XANBG2VOICE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Xan's BG2 voice for BG1, v1

~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #0 // Ice Island Level Two Restoration

~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #2 // Additional Elminster Encounter

~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #8 // Safana the Flirt

~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #10 // Place Entar Silvershield in His Home

~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #15 // Flaming Fist Mercenary Reinforcements

~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #16 // Creature Corrections

~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #18 // Creature Name Restorations

~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #20 // Audio Restorations

~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #22 // Item Corrections and Restorations

~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #25 // Elven Charm and Sleep Racial Immunity

~SETUP-FINCHNPCV3.TP2~ #0 #0 // Finch NPC for Tutu v3.0

~MUR'NETH.TP2~ #0 #0 // The Mur'Neth NPC mod for Baldur's Gate Tutu or Baldur's Gate Trilogy-WeiDU

~GAVIN/GAVIN.TP2~ #0 #0 // Gavin NPC for Tutu and BGT, v 1.3 Beta

~GAVIN/GAVIN.TP2~ #0 #1 // Gavin: Romance (mature content)

~GAVIN/GAVIN.TP2~ #0 #2 // Gavin: Flirts (adult content)

~GAVIN/GAVIN.TP2~ #0 #4 // Gavin: Alternate Portraits -> Alternate Portrait 1 by berelinde (default)

~GAVIN/GAVIN.TP2~ #0 #7 // Gavin: Player Initiated Dialogue

~MOINESSEAVATARS/MOINESSEAVATARS.TP2~ #0 #0 // Install Longhaired Female Elven Mage Avatars

~MOINESSEAVATARS/MOINESSEAVATARS.TP2~ #0 #1 // Install Female Cleric and Druid Avatars

~MOINESSEAVATARS/MOINESSEAVATARS.TP2~ #0 #2 // Install Male Half-Orc Paperdoll

~MOINESSEAVATARS/MOINESSEAVATARS.TP2~ #0 #3 // Install Longhaired Female Human Fighter Avatars in Full Plate Armor

~MOINESSEAVATARS/MOINESSEAVATARS.TP2~ #0 #4 // Install Male Human Barbarian Avatars

~MOINESSEAVATARS/MOINESSEAVATARS.TP2~ #0 #5 // Install Male Human Mage Avatars

~MOINESSEAVATARS/MOINESSEAVATARS.TP2~ #0 #6 // Install Female Human Mage Avatars

~MOINESSEAVATARS/MOINESSEAVATARS.TP2~ #0 #7 // Install Ninja Avatars (replaces Male Monk)

~MOINESSEAVATARS/MOINESSEAVATARS.TP2~ #0 #8 // Install Ninja Avatars (replaces Female Monk)

~MOINESSEAVATARS/MOINESSEAVATARS.TP2~ #0 #9 // Install Female Human Rogue Avatars

~MOINESSEAVATARS/MOINESSEAVATARS.TP2~ #0 #10 // Install Male Vampire Avatars

~MOINESSEAVATARS/MOINESSEAVATARS.TP2~ #0 #11 // Install Female Vampire Avatars

~SWORD_AND_FIST/SETUP-SWORD_AND_FIST.TP2~ #0 #30 // Install Hexblade fighter kit

~SWORD_AND_FIST/SETUP-SWORD_AND_FIST.TP2~ #0 #31 // Install Duelist fighter kit

~SWORD_AND_FIST/SETUP-SWORD_AND_FIST.TP2~ #0 #32 // Install Fist of Order fighter kit

~SWORD_AND_FIST/SETUP-SWORD_AND_FIST.TP2~ #0 #33 // Install Blackguard fighter kit

~SWORD_AND_FIST/SETUP-SWORD_AND_FIST.TP2~ #0 #34 // Install Duskblade fighter kit (by ronin69hof, ronin69hof@gmail.com

~SETUP-OVERSIGHT.TP2~ #0 #3 // Altered Spells

~SETUP-OVERSIGHT.TP2~ #0 #5 // Cleric Kits

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #10 // Remove Helmet Animations

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #70 // Icewind Dale Casting Graphics (Andyr)

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #110 // Icon Improvements

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #130 // Force All Dialogue to Pause Game

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1010 // More Interjections

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1080 // Add Bags of Holding

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1090 // Exotic Item Pack

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1110 // Add Map Notes

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1120 // Stores Sell Higher Stacks of Items

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2140 // Expanded Dual-Class Options

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2210 // True Grand Mastery (Baldurdash)

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2230 // Make +x/+y Weapons Consistent

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2231 // Description Updates for Make +x/+y Weapons Consistent Component

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2250 // Un-Nerfed Sorcerer Spell Progression Table

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2270 // Alter Bard Spell Progression Table -> Un-Nerfed Table (Blucher)

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2312 // Add Save Penalties for Spells Cast by High-Level Casters -> Arcane & Divine Magic

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3000 // Higher HP on Level Up -> Maximum

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3012 // Maximum HP for NPCs (the bigg) -> For Party-Joinable NPCs Only

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3031 // Easy Spell Learning -> 100% Learn Spells and No Maximum Cap

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3060 // Remove "You Must Gather Your Party..." Sound (Weimer)

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3080 // Unlimited Ammo Stacking

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3090 // Unlimited Gem and Jewelry Stacking

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3100 // Unlimited Potion Stacking

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3110 // Unlimited Scroll Stacking

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4050 // Change Jaheira to Neutral Good

~IIITEMMOD/SETUP-IIITEMMOD.TP2~ #0 #1 // Items

~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #10 // Correct various errors on race, class etc

~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #50 // Re-introduce potions of extra-healing

~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #70 // Allow player to choose NPC proficiencies and skills

~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #100 // Allow Yeslick to use axes

~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #430 // Move Boo out of quick access and into Minsc's pack

~XANBG1FRIEND/SETUP-XANBG1FRIEND.TP2~ #0 #0 // Xan's friendship path for BG1, v3

~BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #200 // The BG1 NPC Project: Player-Initiated Dialogues

That's weird. I didn't change the code at all for this, and it worked in v1.2.

Hmmm. You didn't, by any chance, install v1.3 without uninstalling 1.2 first, did you?

In any case, if you can use the console, you can get Kelddath to say his bit to Gavin by typing in

CLUAConsole:SetGlobal("B!GavinBassilusQuest","GLOBAL",4)

CLUAConsole:SetGlobal("B!GavinMessenger1","GLOBAL",3)

Hmmm. You didn't, by any chance, install v1.3 without uninstalling 1.2 first, did you?

Nope, that's a clean install, and I've never played w/ Gavin before.

In any case, if you can use the console, you can get Kelddath to say his bit to Gavin by typing inCLUAConsole:SetGlobal("B!GavinBassilusQuest","GLOBAL",4)

CLUAConsole:SetGlobal("B!GavinMessenger1","GLOBAL",3)

Doesn't seem to help :/

The only thing I see wrong with your saved game is what I told you to enter. According to your quest variables, the Bassilus quest is over and done, as is Mutamin's quest. Gavin's special quest is underway. So it looks like everything is OK.

However, I did give you a bum steer when I didn't understand what the problem was. Please set

CLUAConsole:SetGlobal("B!GavinBassilusQuest","GLOBAL",6)

I think the problem might be that I've got a !Dead("bassilus") trigger on the script block that triggers the complaint, but I don't on the script blocks where he actually does the complaining.

Gavin uses a two-part script for talks. The first cues the talk, the second starts it. The two blocks usually fire in rapid succession, but sometimes, something happens that interrupts that sequence, and the funkiness you're seeing results.

He shouldn't complain again. But just in case, don't overwrite this saved game!

I'll add !Dead("bassilus") checks to the script blocks in question, just in case somebody else kills Bassilus between his first complaint triggering and it actually happening.

Please setCLUAConsole:SetGlobal("B!GavinBassilusQuest","GLOBAL",6)

Again, no reaction :/

Also, when Gavin leaves (because I didn't go to the temple of Lathander, even if I'm standing in the doorframe) he says something along the lines of "If you hurry you'll meet me in the temple" - but he doesn't really appear there. Is he supposed to vanish outright or not?

Anyway, I'll try reinstalling the mod, maybe that'll help...

Never mind. He did. And that block *does* have a !Dead("bassilus") check on it. Not only that, but the other variables are set up so the complaint *can't* fire. I checked the SPRITEISDEADBASSILUS, and it's set at one, so he's dead all right. I don't know why this is happening, but I'm looking into it.

Archived