Future plans and your wishlist

Domi

Thank you. :( Well, initially, I didn't want to give any information out, because the idea was to make things happen naturally. I do not really want to include this into the Guide, but here it is for people who really need to know. The Feats are actually unimplemented, because iirc there are no checks:

//For Jaemal

//Skills: Bluff>5, Intimidate>5, Pick_Pocket/Open_Lock>5 Hide>5 -1

//Stats: Int >13; Wis>13 +1; CHR>13+1; Int<9; Wis<9; Chr<9 -1

//Alignment: Any good + 2;Any Evil -2

//Race: Humans, Half-Elves +2; Elves + 1; Halflings, Gnomes, Dwarves -1

//Subrace: Aasimar + 1; Drow, Duergar -2

//Class: Rogue, Barbarian -1; Wizard_All, Bard_All +1

//Feats: ARTERIAL_STRIKE -1; CRIPPLING_STRIKE -1; DIRTY_FIGHTING -1; ENVENOM_WEAPON -1

//Feats: DISCIPLINE + 1, HEROIC_INSPIRATION + 1, LUCK_OF_HEROES +1, SPIRIT_OF_FLAME + 1

//Kit: MAGE_NECROMANCER, CLERIC_BANE, CLERIC_TALOS -1

//Skills Diplomacy>5 +1; Knowledge_Arcana>5 + 1; Spellcraft >5 +1; Use_Magic_Device>5 +1

//For Peony

//Stats: Int >13; Dex>13 +1; CHR>13+1; Int<9; Dex<9; Chr<9 -1

//Alignment: Any Chaotic + 2, Any Lawful -2

//Race: Halflings, Gnomes + 2, Elves, Dwarves, Half-Elves +1; Humans, Half-Orcs -1

//Subrace: Aasimar, Tiefling, Drow, Duregar, Sniferblin +5

//Class: no prefrence

//Feats: DISCIPLINE -1; CRIPPLING_STRIKE -1; DIRTY_FIGHTING -1; ENVENOM_WEAPON -1

//Feats: DASH +1, LIGHTNING_REFLEXES +1, LUCK_OF_HEROES +1, SPIRIT_OF_FLAME + 1

//Kit: MAGE_NECROMANCER, CLERIC_BANE, CLERIC_TALOS -1

//Skills Concentration>5 +1; Knowledge_Arcana>5 + 1; Spellcraft >5 +1; Use_Magic_Device>5 +1

//Skills: Bluff>5, Intimidate>5, Move_Silently, Hide -1

//For Salomeya

//Stats: Str/Con>13; Int>13 +1; CHR>13+1; Str/Con<9; Int<9; Chr<9 -1

//Alignment: Any evil + 2;Any good -2;

//Race: Elves, Half-Elves +2; Humans + 1; Dwarves -1; Halflings, Gnomes, Half-Orcs -2

//Subrace: Aasimar, Tiefling, Sun Elf +2

//Class: CLASSMASK_GROUP_PALADIN_RANGER -3; CLASSMASK_MONK -1

//Feats: BULLHEADED -1; EXTRA_SMITING -1; HERETICS_BANE -1; DISCIPLINE -1

//Feats: SLIPPERY_MIND + 1, LUCK_OF_HEROES +1, LUCK_OF_HEROES +1, MERCANTILE_BACKGROUND + 1

//Kit: CLERIC_ILMATER, CLERIC_HELM -1

//Skills Bluff>5, Diplomacy>5, Concentration>5, Knowledge_Arcana +1

//Skills: Intimidate>5, Alchemy>5 -1

//For Rizdaer

//Stats: Str>13; Con>13 +1; CHR>13+1; Str<9; Con<9; Chr<9 -1

//Alignment: Any evil + 2;Any good -2

//Race: Half-Orcs, Dwarves +2, Elves, Humans, Half-Elves +1; Halflings, Gnomes -1

//Subrace: Drow +5

//Class: CLASSMASK_GROUP_WARRIORS +1/CLASSMASK_GROUP_DIVINE +1/CLASSMASK_GROUP_ROGUE_BARD -1/Paladin_ALL -2

//Feats: LUCK_OF_HEROES -1; EXTRA_SHAPESHIFTING -1; BULLHEADED -1; EXTRA_SMITING -1

//Feats: SLIPPERY_MIND + 1, CLEAVE + 1, POWER_ATTACK +1, RESIST_POISON + 1

//Kit: CLERIC_LATHANDER, CLERIC_SELUNE -1

//Skills Bluff>5, Intimidate>5, Search>5 Hide>5 +1

//Skills: Wilderness_Lore>5, Diplomacy>5

Finally got my copy of IWD2 and installed NPC Project. So far I don't miss anything really important - I have fun with some of the flirts (which showed mostly after some really, really hard fight) and with the fact that after one of Jaemal's LTs I've got even the line from the installation window (the one with "possible bugs report please on..." - I have even the screenshot of it - or at least I think I have it) but only one thing I really missed ...

... and that was the option of slapping Diriel after he broke the Potion of Invisibility when I should help the villagers :):D

//For Diriel

//Stats: Str>13; Wis>13; INT>13; CHR>13+1; Str<9; Wis<9; Int<9; Chr<9 -1

//Alignment: Any neutral + 2;Any non-neutral -2

//Class: CLASSMASK_GROUP_WARRIORS +1/CLASSMASK_GROUP_DIVINE +1/Druid, ranger+3/CLASSMASK_GROUP_ROGUE_BARD -3/Paladin_ALL -2

//Skills Bluff>5,Intimidate>5, -1

//Skills: Wilderness_Lore>5, Knowledge_Arcana>5 + 1; Spellcraft >5 +1; Use_Magic_Device>5 +1

//For Diriel

//Stats: Str>13; Wis>13; INT>13; CHR>13+1; Str<9; Wis<9; Int<9; Chr<9 -1

//Alignment: Any neutral + 2;Any non-neutral -2

//Class: CLASSMASK_GROUP_WARRIORS +1/CLASSMASK_GROUP_DIVINE +1/Druid, ranger+3/CLASSMASK_GROUP_ROGUE_BARD -3/Paladin_ALL -2

//Skills Bluff>5,Intimidate>5, -1

//Skills: Wilderness_Lore>5, Knowledge_Arcana>5 + 1; Spellcraft >5 +1; Use_Magic_Device>5 +1

His charisma is still WAY too low

:)

All in your hands. The stats in IWD2 are flexible, so pump up his CHR score as you level up if you feel that he warrants it. But he is not charismatic in the D&D sense. He easily sets people against himself, he is too non-compromising to be a really popular leader, and the way he speaks will tun off most of the population. And to add to this he is far too good-looking for his own good.

... Diriel naked save for the bow under the Christmas tree is all I want or need, man... ^_^

I've been away from this wonderful little project for far too long so you'll have to forgive me for asking ... has Domi completely Diriel's personality or do you just have a thing for cold, psuedo-intellectual sociopaths?

My wish is just to have a bit more free time so I can play this mod again ...

*Very* Diriel, I assure you. And yep, that pretty much described my feelings when people just kept asking and kept asking for it. It was kind of fun to write, and I am actually curious how it will be recieved, and if most folks will end up dissappointed.

Archived