What crossmod banter would you like to see?

Kaeloree

Indeed, any and all NPC's that do not already banter with each other, should banter with each other.

I frequently end up with a party that consists of 5 mod NPC's and a protagonist, and they hardly banter at all. The problem is, not every author is as free and easy about co-op crossmod content (I'm pretty easy. You need but ask). Authors may dislike working with certain others, too.

There are still a lot of sign-ups missing, and if they're not missing, they don't have any content written as of yet.

Regarding the possibility of Gavin crossmod with Finch, Indira and Mur'Neth, the problem I've always had was that the other three modders aren't around any more. According to the terms of the project, both modders are required to approve all banters. N&S are still reachable by email, AFAIK, but Bons, Ghreyfain and Andyr have dropped off the planet.

If ever there's a different kind of crossmod banter pack where modder approval is not required, I'll be only too happy to contribute, but it feels unfair to change the rules of a released project when it's too late for all participating modders to have their say.

I would like to say, however, that any modder, present or future, may use any of my NPCs without bothering to ask. I'd like to see it out of curiosity, but as far as I'm concerned, my guys are up for grabs. That makes things easier if I drop off the planet.

Angelo and Nathanial since both were in the Flaming Fist and when you first meet Nathy he brings up the point that the pc killed Angelo. It would be a hoot to have Angelo in the party and then meet Nathy and see how he reacts! Or at least speak of or to Angelo after getting him into your party.

Umm, guys, nethrin and I have not quite died! Of course, we *have* had two more children since we last modded. We stand at five children right now. I've written a 300+ page novel, and nethrin and I collaborated with a couple of friends on a mammoth 1200 page record of a game we played. We've been busy.

I still have an email address, though, and PMs through this board show up. I check that email about once a week.

If you have cross-mod banters you would like to see, run them by us.

We're still retired from modding, though. ^_^

Angelo and Nathanial since both were in the Flaming Fist and when you first meet Nathy he brings up the point that the pc killed Angelo. It would be a hoot to have Angelo in the party and then meet Nathy and see how he reacts! Or at least speak of or to Angelo after getting him into your party.

Recently did a fresh install, and I'm seconding this! I'd completely forgotten how Nathaniel mentions this until earlier today when I ran into him again. Made for a pretty awkward moment, RP-wise. :rolleyes: As a fan of both, I'd love to have some recognition there.

Got a request at SHS for crossmod between Aidan from Fading Promises and Neh'taniel, link. If Kitanna is interested, we'll see what we can put together. And if v10 isn't out by then, I'll see if I can put that one together, since I've probably got more modding time these days than K'aeloree.

Archived