Offtopic Anvil Discussion

the bigg

You know an awful lot about us Hungarians, are you perhaps one of us? :)

G,

I remember one time when Baronius was defending his forum policies by giving a lecture that went something like 'most of us eastern europeans were oppressed by the communist party (...) ' which made me LMAO as he is ready to cling to the "sympathy" card whenever he can, yet he has no qualms following in the footsteps of the very same communist leaders. Hence, the 'Janos Kadar' references.

As for your question (and to be fair to give Baronius some ammunition), I am a Canadian. Feel free to bring on the Canuck jokes. ???

And as for you, Baronius,

it's shameful that you still haven't responded. So everytime you're called out on your random baseless accusations, this is what you do ? I still haven't forgotten the time you accused me of plagiarizing Improved Anvil and producing a knockoff (IA Lite?) :) :) :devil: I do have to admit that one time you did get under my skin.

But I think by now, your modus operandi should be fairly obvious. Anytime anyone finds fault with IA or a BWL mod, it seems to be either:

a) blame the player himself

b) blame the G3 fixpack

c) make a random offtopic comment and try to shift the thread into a new direction (like you did in Saros' thread)

d) try to prey on the innocent and the unwilling to exchange (like you did to Shaitan in the same thread)

Anyway, I feel vindicated to see you haven't responded and probably never will. So I guess we can now hopefully give this nearly one-year old thread the True Death it deserves. ??? ??? :p

I am a Canadian. Feel free to bring on the Canuck jokes. :)

Gah! As a fellow Canuk, I am dismayed at the destroying of the "polite Canadian" profile. ???

So I guess we can now hopefully give this nearly one-year old thread the True Death it deserves. ???:devil:???

Well, it died a long time ago until you decided to resurrect it.

And as for you, Baronius,

it's shameful that you still haven't responded. So everytime you're called out on your random baseless accusations, this is what you do ? I still haven't forgotten the time you accused me of plagiarizing Improved Anvil and producing a knockoff (IA Lite?) :)???:devil: I do have to admit that one time you did get under my skin.

Now really, this is going a bit too far. If you have a personal problem with someone, I would like to ask you to take care of it in PM.

-Galactygon

Now really, this is going a bit too far. If you have a personal problem with someone, I would like to ask you to take care of it in PM.

If you have missed it, Mr. T is just an anti-IA, anti-BWL troll. Your best option is not to feed him.

First one to make an insult to me using a relevant and obscure reference to Italian history gets a cookie :)

Guest Guest_Baronius_*

A few months ago, the "big dictator" (myself) asked its "secret service" to gather some information about him, out of curiousity. Actually, he is an alternate account of an existing modder, an account dedicated to trolling. Probably too cowardly to speak in his own name, or I don't know. I was a bit surprised though. Nonetheless, I leave it to everyone to guess who he is! Hint: the style he writes.

You know an awful lot about us Hungarians, are you perhaps one of us?

Just ignore him, Galc. Every uneducated jerk knows how to use google to find some info about a nation.

Guest Guest_Baronius_*

(Correction: my memory was bad, he is a player, not a modder, just checked it. Still, some of the folks here love playing various "games" that make no sense. So here is one for you: guess who he is. Have fun!)

First one to make an insult to me using a relevant and obscure reference to Italian history gets a cookie :)

Yo mama so fat and so old, when Caesar wanted to cross the Rubicon, he told her to jump in!

Wait no I have a slightly better one

Yo mama so fat, Scipio said "oh shit, here comes Hannibal riding on the bigg's mama!"

Yo mama so fat and so old, when Caesar wanted to cross the Rubicon, he told her to jump in!

Wait no I have a slightly better one

Yo mama so fat, Scipio said "oh shit, here comes Hannibal riding on the bigg's mama!"

Wait no

Spoiler! at the end of The Da Vinci Code, Tom Hanks finds a note on the back of the Mona Lisa saying "the bigg's mama sure is fat"

Spoiler! the last frame of The Sopranos is the bigg's mama walking into that diner!

okay this aint historical anymore, I'll stop

Well, it died a long time ago until you decided to resurrect it.

umm.... I would've given this thread a rest if only the idiot would stop referencing me every fucking time he gets a chance. Perhaps you should direct this statement to the commie hoodrat.

If you have missed it, Mr. T is just an anti-IA, anti-BWL troll. Your best option is not to feed him.

Now this is truly rich.

First of all, Mr. Astro-turfed, it's disgraceful that you, an anti-IA, anti-BWL troll yourself is now conveniently using this opportunity to shamefully kiss Baronius' ass. I find it laughable that you actually have the gall to call *me* a troll, yet this is exactly the kind of shit you've been pulling over the years. A quick search on the forums over your fraudulent, two-faced, overbloated Harry Potter look-a-like ass should reveal your "anti-IA, anti-BWL" posts (I'm not wasting any more time digging up these posts on your worthless fat ass, hell I've already linked to one such thread on page 9, post #122).

Stick to devouring triple cheese burgers and putting restaurants out of business, Tubby, because that's all you're good at. :)

Correction: my memory was bad, he is a player, not a modder, just checked it. Still, some of the folks here love playing various "games" that make no sense. So here is one for you: guess who he is. Have fun!)

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

János, your game's over. You've been called out on your bullshit time and again. I must've truly, psychologically damaged your person for you to devise such an elaborate scheme and frame me into producing an IA knock-off. That *was* pretty funny, though. I'll give you that. But you should've tried a more subtle approach to make it at least believable, Lukács. :)

BTW, I'm willing to bet the house that this "secret service" consists of one nimrod = YOU. If there is any pathetic soul out there willing to do such useless work for you, I pity them.

And I like how you never came to close to disputing ANY of the statements I made, but rather making a weak attempt in turning this thread against me. Your own forum members are waking up and realizing what is happening. In addition, you've been previously exposed as a money laundering thief. That thread was one of the most hilarious verbal beatdowns I've ever witnessed online. But hey, you had it coming. :laugh: :laugh:

On the other hand, I don't agree with those who say that only that matters what someone does/writes e.g. online, and only that should be judged. Acts and statements characterize the person who does/states them to a certain extent. For example, a user who spreads lies on various forums about Improved Anvil because he cannot accept Improved Anvil's success is a weak personality, who has no will-power and discipline to accept the reality, to accept his own failure (in changing the mod through asking the author). For example, one of the former registered Improved Anvil players is now hiding under an account called "temujin", because he can't accept his own failure that his wishes (such as splitting Improved Anvil to more components) weren't fulfilled, and now tries to harm BWL in every possible way (while actually just making people pity him).

:laugh: :laugh:

Weak.

The only one harming "BWL in every possible way" is pathetic money laundering scum such as yourself by rerouting players' donations into your commie pockets instead of handing it to those that rightfully deserve it, misleading new players with false information, and spreading lies about other mods. You dug your own grave here. Shifting the blame just isn't going to work anymore, Janos.

Unlike you, Janos, I never went from forum to forum trashing Improving Anvil and insisting everyone not to use it. Why? I don't give a flying fuck. The only other place I post at is PPG and even there, my only "anger" was directed at those behind IA (you, in particular), and not the mod itself. I stopped giving a shit about it a long, long, looooooooong time back.

You, on the other hand, have devoted your life to trashing several mods by making bogus claims. The only miserable failure here is you, my friend, because you are the one who seems completely jealous at the success of the other mods and communities and chose to live life in hate and denial. You are simply uncurable in this matter, but I do admit it's fun treating you like a punching bag whenever I feel like.

So try again, dickhead. :)

---------------------------------------------------------

He is imbalanced and strained, his words are full of hate and bitterness, but he tries to disguise this in various ways, such as trying to imply that actually other people (like myself) are the bitter or imbalanced.

Ah, a silent post edit! Now why didn't I expect that out of you. :laugh: I suppose I'll have to follow suit. It looks like you've gone back to your habit of taking Saros' thread off-course. For shame, Janos. :laugh:

The sad irony in this whole tragic comedy is that you've been accusing some random player of lying and cheating in a video game, yet you've been doing exactly that, but only in the real world. Who knows how many people you've swindled out of their money in the form of these "donations" (and it seems you haven't even done a good job in keeping the mods up-to-date in your download center. Isn't this what the money for? :laugh:). You sad, despicable thief. Tsk... Tsk... Tsk... :)

And have several more start up every time there's some cross-community beef? It's easier for you to simply elect not to even visit this topic and continue on than to try and dissuade others from venting once or twice a year.

But personally, it doesn't really bother me. I never know what temujin will say next, but I always know it's going to be something that makes me laugh. And really, the entertainment alone is enough to keep me around and against coming down harshly on him (and it's not like either party in this dispute is exactly innocent).

I call my rock 'em sock 'em robots my "temujins." You should try it. :)

Archived