Offtopic Anvil Discussion

the bigg

Fortunately I have this thread to consider, who is the real troll here. In here, you are the one, who is calling names, who is vulgar. So sorry..., your opinion can't be relevant to me.

I see. In that case, please kindly go fuck yourself. :laugh: Stick to taking turns jerking off the communist despot.

Well, I As I said to the other guy, don't jump to conclusions. If someone responds to insults thrown by the BWL effigy, they (the insultee) are the ones that should be labelled trolls? If you say yes, I don't think you really understand the meaning of the word 'troll'. You might have missed the thread that was deleted by the crooked, swindling shiester, otherwise you would not be saying for that.

Keep in mind that because he's deleted his own thread it's making me look like I'm the one that started this trolling. As I said, I can't prove this. It's too bad I don't have a copy of it.

Hmm, yes, I am inclined to agree that certain threads and posts tend to be erased from the BWL forums (specifically IA forum) if Sikret decides, thus erasing previous evidence, but in the same time, certain other BWL forums are open to some extent for such a discussion, if done in a polite way. By 'being polite' I mean the guest user of course...

As for the mods and their popularity: I have tested the G3 fixpack, and I like it. I am unfamiliar with the programming difficulties or incompatibility with other mods, but it sure resolves many problems in the vanilla game in a good way. I have also tested the IA latest version, and found the mod and its challenges great. So I have both(not at the same time of course), and can in any time uninstall the one in order to install the second. I'm sure that many players have done this at one time or another. So I really don't see the reason for quarreling here, since both products are popular. And if one has made a good mod or fixpack for free downloading, why not indeed gain some profit from it in some manner?

As for IA itself and its developers: unfortunately Sikret is somewhat 'pushing' people to play the mod exactly as he wants, and gets upset when one does not, moreover - the mod gets buggy to some extent. This I don't like. This way he limits to a large extent playing creativity.

I promised DavidW that I'm done with this (apologies Dave), but I missed this new thread started by Kirkes.

I dunno how someone feels when he sees his own tombstone in a post. My guess is - not good. (by the way, that's waaay the most...I don't have words to express it..in my native language - "groteskno" post I ever saw. "Grotesque" perhaps? I dunno. If he reads this - this for him ONLY (temijin or something) - man, go get some help. This is not joking, or making an ass of you, this is serious advice from a mental health care professional. I don't know anything about you, I only read your posts, but you seem like a very troubled person.)

I see the unfortunate people in Croatia weren't equipped with the ability to differentiate what is serious and what is funny. It's not my fault if you took the 'tombstone' post seriously, Franjo. In addition, I also said Cam dipped his pogo stick in Mrs. Baronius' paprika sauce that made Baronius react the way he does towards the fixpack. I take it then, that must have been the second most "groteskno" post you ever saw? :)

You know, for someone that claims to be shuddering at every turn reading through this thread, you sure did spend enough time scrolling through all 24 pages of it. :laugh:

And thank you for the "advice". Let me give you some advice in return. There is another old saying in Croatia: "A table without wine has no love." So I suggest you go buy some, especially the best Croatian wine - "Smislom za humor."

OK, now I hope I'm done...

Guest Guest_Baronius_*

temujin:

Done eh? You little small maggot, I have had enough of your lies against BWL and Improved Anvil! Oh and what happened in Budapest is purely the business of my own and my wide okay?

Why is this person isn't banned, guys? You spread the propaganda for G3 Fixpack so you have no tim to remove trols such as this maggot eh?!

I don't recommend you to come to Bucharest, you little troublemaker troll!

temujin:

Done eh? You little small maggot, I have had enough of your lies against BWL and Improved Anvil! Oh and what happened in Budapest is purely the business of my own and my wide okay?

Why is this person isn't banned, guys? You spread the propaganda for G3 Fixpack so you have no tim to remove trols such as this maggot eh?!

I don't recommend you to come to Bucharest, you little troublemaker troll!

Whomever you are, you're doing a very poor job at imitating the Baron.

Yeah, even Baronius wouldn't say something this retarded. I think I have a good idea who this attention-seeking swine is, but I'll wait until he posts more.

If you were trying to be funny there, Mr. Multiple-personality-disorder influenced guest, you failed miserably.

Try again fool.

Guest Guest_Baronius_*

I noticed Kerkes had a reference to this thread, so I thought I would take a quick look at it. How much new nonsense in the recent few weeks, incredible. Just two points:

(1) I remember I gave a riddle to those who love reading threads such as this, love the speculation, strain etc. It was that this pal is actually a player who used to play and praise Improved Anvil (the question was, who he is). The solution is nataben1314, a BWL forum member. Although the source of my information is different (out of curiousity, I wanted to know who the pal is, and I needed a quick answer), obviously it's enough to compare the style & typical elements of his posts here and nataben1314's at BWL. For those who guessed correctly, congrats!

As the slang would say, "he didn't have the balls" to undertake his changed attitude as nataben, and instead started trolling under a fake identity. Cowardly and cheap behaviour. I think Sir Carnifex was right that the number of such individuals is increasing, unfortunately.

(2) The individuals (such as this pal) who want to be funny and get public attention should at least do it well. This pal just doesn't. Someone should really tell the pal that using someone's nickname in personal insults is very lame, e.g. the real first name might be a more fortunate choice. Similarly, trying to provoke someone's emotions by copying various references from the person's national history is also lame. Very lame.

As the slang would say, "get a life" -- someone should tell this too to this pal. I generally don't favour slang, especially not in written communication, but this one really hits the nail on the head.

Archived