Offtopic Anvil Discussion

the bigg

Guest Martin

Temujim IMO you're too much obsessed, you really need to relax mate, go find some good lass or something... you're overreacting the whole stuf.

I've followed the modding scene for some years, lurking at the Gibberling Three, The Pocket Plane, the SHS and BlackWyrm Studios. You mates are doing a great job, especially the Gibberling Three MODs really make my game awesome.

The BlackWyrm just looks like a site of bunch of conservatives who want to set up their own small state. Ther mods are not really my cup of tea, but the Dragon Hoard page has been a good resorce for me. Before Iegmc.America it was the only usable site as the Iemc.Asia was sooooo slow, and still nothing can beat the Dragon Hoard in stability and speed, not even Iegmc.America (for me at least). Maybe they've more servers allocated or something.

For me the fun of the game is the most improtant, and I suggest the same to you mates. Relax and play and ignore the conservatives.

Martin

Well, temujin, I assumed that

* as you are using an open message board for this it was OK for other people to look at the message you linked to.

* as you have done so it is OK to discuss posts hosted elsewhere in this place.

You know? I haven't a clue what all this is about - yes, I get the history, yes, I can trace the arguments and the threads that contain them. But I don't understand the motive or the need. Or why you post about it so much here.

Why is that? Because I am ASD and retarded - the same retarded you use to describe the original actions. Doesn't matter my clinical IQ scores are consistently 138/139, doesn't matter I'm highly educated - that label follows me around.

(I am aware that others here will also match these criteria - I am using them to highlight my retardation.)

As you think that "retarded" is so negative that it scores extra points in your exciting and thrilling the-public-must-see-this exchanges do I take it that I and my feelings are considered necessary and collateral damage?

If you would prefer to take this issue into PM then please do so.

Kath Stonedog

Kath,

I say a lot of nasty things that, while aimed primarily for my two home boys, Baronius and Sikret, may also accidentally affect others due to the stereotypical nature of them. For example, you may have noticed I also say numerous stereotypical Hungarian "jokes" which, while aimed at Baronius, might have offended other decent, self-respecting Hungarians in this forum alone (and I'm well aware of it).

But I don't have time to carefully choose my words or keep a thesaurus handy so as not to offend anyone else. Sorry. So you shouldn't take anything I say seriously. :suspect: As a matter of fact, I encourage you not to look in this Improved Anvil-type nonsensical threads, because there is nothing useful or productive you will gain out of it other than watch three dudes occasionally engage in a perverse, passive-aggressive avocation.

maybe a better word is "asinine" ? In fact, you tell me what would've been a better word in this context, and I'll happily use it. You be the judge. :)

OK, guys, I know you like to play, but it's all fun and games until somebody looses an eye.

You've had your fun. Let's put a lid on it.

KathStoneDog, I'd like to apologize to you as well. Most of the moderators here, myself included, tend to ignore this thread and any with Improved Anvil in the title because sooner or later, it will devolve into juvenile insult slinging. For a while, this one was actually moderately entertaining, albeit only for moderators because they can see the IP addresses of all those guest-posters. It got out of hand in post #33, though. As a community, we don't approve of attacks against a person's race, religion, national origin, or physical or medical conditions, but even moderators have to sleep sometime and crap like that creeps in. For that, I am sorry.

I'm locking down this thread. The OP's question was answered long ago, so it serves no useful purpose.

Archived