Lord Logan

berelinde

Finally got a chance to play that encounter. It was quite nice, everything I wanted. I was left with the feeling that my PC shared a quiet glass with a very interesting man who might actually be interested her, had his obligations and hers allowed more leisurely acquaintance.

I think I got the "most satisfying outcome" route through that dialogue.

My PC would also have been keenly interested in getting to know him even better, years hence, when this was all just a fond memory, so I'll just write that part in the privacy of my imagination.

The only thing is that it happened when I was trying to return the mantle to him. It was just a little strange, in that respect, since he appeared to have completely forgotten about the mantle in his awkward hospitality.

After it was all over, I was able to return the mantle and complete that part of the quest, though.

Would it be possible or desirable to include checks for the status of the Luraxol/Alabakar quests?

I think it's best if they remain separate. Another mod may(and does) add a quest-related dialogue(one, or many, now, or later), and it's just as well if they calmly trigger one after another, without tripping over each other in a queue.

Would it be possible or desirable to include checks for the status of the Luraxol/Alabakar quests?

Realistically, if you slaughtered the gentry he should also be less keen to speak to you. I wasn't sure where it would go though. On one hand, you already have to go through quite an ordeal just to talk to him. On the other, he really really should care that you aren't bloodying the streets in his town. I think I just decided to leave it alone and hope for the best.

Edit: Spelling/clarity.

I think it's best if they remain separate. Another mod may(and does) add a quest-related dialogue(one, or many, now, or later), and it's just as well if they calmly trigger one after another, without tripping over each other in a queue.

That's kind of what happened. They did trip over each other in a cue. I went to him to give him the mantle, and had to do the romantic interlude first. Not exactly what I had in mind walking through that door. No big deal, but it did catch me off guard.

But if it's easier this way, NP.

Archived