Avatar Morph Script Won't Install on BGTutu

Meanfred

Well I was using the BG2 Tweak Pack, and everything was working fine. I finally ran the Tweak Pack on my Tutu Install, and it kept getting an error when trying to install the Avatar Morph Script mod. I tried to copy the script from my BG2 directory, but the script would not work in game on my Tutu Install. If anyone can help me to figure out what the problem is, it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks a bunch. Take it easy, and God Bless. Later Days....... =P

EDIT: Here is what the error looks like in the installer for Tutu.

Copying and patching 1 file ...

Compiling 1 dialogue file and 2 scripts ...

[bG2_Tweaks/baf/ikmorph.baf] Error at line 5 column 46-46

Near Text: )

Not_found

ERROR: parsing [bG2_Tweaks/baf/ikmorph.baf]: Not_found

ERROR: error compiling [bG2_Tweaks/baf/ikmorph.baf]: Not_found

ERROR: compiling [bG2_Tweaks/baf/ikmorph.baf]!

Stopping installation because of error.

Error Installing [Avatar Morphing Script], rolling back to previous state

Will uninstall 0 files for [bG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2] component 50.

Uninstalled 0 files for [bG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2] component 50.

Error: Not_found

PLEASE email the file SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.DEBUG to webmaster@gibberlings.net

Using Language [English]

Ok Cam, that fixed the problem, so the component installed. But now I am having problems with it in the game.

Like when I run the script for Garrick. I get a message that says "Monks cannot morph" in the console. Do you know why this is?

During the install I saw a few parse errors, saying that certain npc's could not change to certain morphs because something wasn't present? I am not sure. This is really confusing.

EDIT: Wow, nevermind. It says it for all characters. "Monks cannot morph". I cannot figure out why its doing this.

Class.IDS is damaged. But here is yet ANOTHER problem. I cannot find a CLASS.IDS file in my BG2 Install.

Here is a list of all the .IDS files in my install :

ACTION, ACTSLEEP, ANIMATE, AREATYPE, GENDER, INSTANT, KIT, MUSICLIST, NODECODE, OBJECT, PROJECTL, RACE, SPELL, STATS, TRIGGER

Nevermind... I think I finally have caught the wild goose. If I encounter anymore problems, I will be sure to post them here. I would definitely like to thank CamDawg for helping me to decipher this big bundle of hubbub, and helping me to get to enjoying my game. Thanks a bunch, and God Bless. Later Days....... =P

PS: Cam....... Has anyone ever told you, that you were THE MAN? Well I just did! =P

Archived