Romance seems stalled

Guest Astral Sea

Okay, I just played through the romance twice on my system. I have a fresh install with no other mods in my game. I used my own fix and reinstalled the mod. The talks all worked perfectly and this is while using AdvanceRealTime, just so I could have a similar playthrough to what you have.

So...yeah...WeiDU log please?

Hi, I seem to have a stalled romance as well. I can't seem to get LT8 to activate, though I can use shadowkeeper to skip to LT9 if necessary. I took a peak at the dialog file, so I don't want to miss LT8.

Is there something I'm missing or that I have to do to activate this dialog? I'm really enjoying this mod and I want it to continue.

Guest Guest_Quietlychamil_*

Yay, I got it to activate by going to the Umar hills. My fault, I think another mod I installed coded the druid grove and de'arnise keep as not out doors.

Keep up the good work theacefes! :crazyeyes:

There seems to be something.. stalled, with my romance. I've done her quest with her uncle, and made her reconcile with her mother, now in my flirt talks, I have an option that says something like: "I love you, and would like to share this with you." to which she replies that she would like to, when they're in the right place, which I would assume is Umar Hills, since the "I love you.." option disappears once I get there. But there are no lovetalks, and Aerie seems on the verge of saying something every time I try the AdvanceRealTime command.

Will Sarah be quiet until we reach Spellhold after all these quests? I could check her romancevariable, but since she responds to flirts, it should be active.

There seems to be something.. stalled, with my romance. I've done her quest with her uncle, and made her reconcile with her mother, now in my flirt talks, I have an option that says something like: "I love you, and would like to share this with you." to which she replies that she would like to, when they're in the right place, which I would assume is Umar Hills, since the "I love you.." option disappears once I get there. But there are no lovetalks, and Aerie seems on the verge of saying something every time I try the AdvanceRealTime command.

Will Sarah be quiet until we reach Spellhold after all these quests? I could check her romancevariable, but since she responds to flirts, it should be active.

You have to rest at the right spot at the right time, iirc. Umar hills at night (after 10pm or so) should work. Don't use AdvanceRealTime, it won't help you here.
You have to rest at the right spot at the right time, iirc. Umar hills at night (after 10pm or so) should work. Don't use AdvanceRealTime, it won't help you here.

Alright, thanks. I'll try to be patient. ;)

I think I need to hire Beetle as my personal bug explainer person thingy. :)

One can hire such.. thingys.. ;) now? Sweet!

Archived