Amaurea

Amaurea's Portrait Mod

Minsc 1.1, pretty freaky ... but not in a bad way. You really can tell that things are a little off. That's the portrait I'm going to use for him.

I noticed you changed Jaheira 1.1 and Aerie, they look good. I'm curious why you changed them though.

You could have offered both, you know.

Oops! I renamed some pages. Try www.freewebs.com/amaurea62

I redid Aerie and Jaheira since there were little things about each portrait that bugged me.

Edited by Amaurea

Just two slightly critical comments. I notice that the hair on some of the BG1 portraits, Coran, Eldoth, and Dynaheir, looks a little too crisp, too photorealistic. And Faldorn's neck looks like her head might have been severed and reattached.

Don't rush. You've got loads of time. Your work is good, and it's worth a couple more weeks' wait to make sure it's as good as you want it to be. :)

I'll go over those again. You're right, I was rushing. :)

As for the hair, I sure hope Branwen's is okay ... that's her Bioware hair, creatively cut and pasted!

Yep, Branwen's hair is wonderful. Hair is tricky in any case, dark hair especially. Take your time, though, and I'm sure you'll get something you like.

As for Faldorn's unfortunate garotte wound, I suspect that's actually a tan colored dress with darker piping around the neck, so maybe just darkening the dress will work?

Yep, Branwen's hair is wonderful. Hair is tricky in any case, dark hair especially. Take your time, though, and I'm sure you'll get something you like.

As for Faldorn's unfortunate garotte wound, I suspect that's actually a tan colored dress with darker piping around the neck, so maybe just darkening the dress will work?

I think that should do the trick for her. I knew what it was, so I honestly never saw what you were talking about. Now I can't stop laughing at it. :)

We seriously need a drooling smiley around here. Those portraits ('specially Ajantis, Anomen and Coran) are yummy! :):)

Just don't forget poor Yeslick!

(Though to tell you the truth, I won't be able to package BG1 Portraits until after Halloween...)

I won't forget him ... I like Yeslick!

I'm glad you like them, Raven :-)

I have a request. Could you possibly do Bodhi and Edwina? Also, I was wondering, when you come out with the BG1 version, will we be able to use that to update the BG1 NPCs that make cameo appearances in BG2? People like Xzar, Coran, Tiax etc.

Also, I was wondering, when you come out with the BG1 version, will we be able to use that to update the BG1 NPCs that make cameo appearances in BG2? People like Xzar, Coran, Tiax etc.

Since Xzar, Coran, Tiax, etc. use the same portrait names that they used in BG1, that's certainly possible. If Amaurea wants it, it can be done.

Sounds good to me, JBeau!

Bodhi and Edwina should be fun to do, I'll get to work on those soon :-)

if you are doing bodhi and edwina, how about irenicus and\or the 5\melissan from ToB?

Edited by Fesh

if you are doing bodhi and edwina, how about irenicus and\or the 5\melissan from ToB?

Heh. Might as well. :(

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.