Athkatla Mercenary Guild

theacefes

There are empty buildings in both Waukeens Promenade and the Slums that have doors but no area's behind those.

You could add an area and making a door is not too difficult.

If you use one from the Slums, be careful on which one you use. My Desecration of Souls mod lays claim to one of those houses.

As mentionned previously, Mencar, Dennis and crew are basically mercenaries... so are Anarg's fallen paladins if I remember well. It might be fun to expand a bit more on their respective quests.

There are empty buildings in both Waukeens Promenade and the Slums that have doors but no area's behind those.

I'm a big fan of Waukeen's Promenade. It's Athkatla's marketplace and mercenaries are basically merchants selling their services. The other areas are already pretty crowded and I dont think thieves or government officials would like to see mercenaries hanging on their turf... unless they sponsor them.

On the other hand, it could be even cooler: the soldiers/centurions of Amn would give you various tasks.

what ever happened to the "third way to the asylum" mod, the one where you work for the Amnish guards.

well technically that would be the foruth way, Saerileth mod is the third way.

As fun as it might be, I'm not looking to expand on existing subplots really, but rather, just add all original content unless I decide otherwise.

But we'll see. I may decide to go with an Elder Scrolls style guild and place agents in more than one town. The mod is still in the brainstorming and outlining stage.

Keep the suggestions coming! I appreciate any input.

As fun as it might be, I'm not looking to expand on existing subplots really, but rather, just add all original content unless I decide otherwise.

But we'll see. I may decide to go with an Elder Scrolls style guild and place agents in more than one town. The mod is still in the brainstorming and outlining stage.

Keep the suggestions coming! I appreciate any input.

..harder than trying to find an apartment in Manhattan..

so this mercenary guild it will send you to go out and mop the floors with the buttocks of the other mercenary groups that well dont have much purpose other than a bit of EXP and some items?

i think there is a group in the Den of the Seven Vales, and one in the bridge district, and that group in the sewers, did they have a point? and what about that spider lady in the graveyard. i know there is a mod that give her better stuff, but it doesnt make that group any more meaningful. its still prretty much EXP/Items.

i would of added Korgan's former group but if you dont have him in your party long enough they dont really exist.

just thought id throw this up in the air party of mercenary NPCs

Archived