Ease of Use AI for BG2

Guest DireRat

I love Ease of Use AI for tutu and since it's just a script for party members, I didn't see any reason why it couldn't be used in BG2. However, I couldn't locate the script in the script folder. Is there any way for me to find this file to put in BG2?

I love Ease of Use AI for tutu and since it's just a script for party members, I didn't see any reason why it couldn't be used in BG2. However, I couldn't locate the script in the script folder. Is there any way for me to find this file to put in BG2?

It's override/dw#gen.bs or override/dw#geni.bs or something like that... it's in the override directory, anyway. & yes, it should work fine for BG2.

(Come to that, you could just install that component of SCS in the standard way, I don't think it checks for TUTU)

Well, I found dw#gen.bcs in the override BG1 folder and I placed it in the BG2 override folder.

That didn't seem to work, so I renamed it dw#gen.bs and put it in the scripts BG2 folder and selected it as a custom script in the game. I think that that is working, but am not a hundred-percent sure.

(Come to that, you could just install that component of SCS in the standard way, I don't think it checks for TUTU)

Oh...by the way tried that, but it wouldn't install because it thinks there's another install going on concurrently. :)

Found the file. It's odw#gen.bs and it's in the scripts folder in BG1. It should work, but when you move it over to the BG2 scripts folder, you lose your description of the script. I think that's what threw me off.

Just tested...that works great. So anyone who wants to try it:

1. Grab 0dw#gen.bs from BG1 tutu scripts folder and copy it to BG2 scripts folder.

2. In game select custom script 0dw#gen for any or all characters.

Archived