Leonardo Watson

error with Kivan-Kulyok's Tiax Material

There is a typo in the tp2 that prevents installation of Kivan-Kulyok's Tiax Material:

The line: COMPILE ~CrossmodBG2/ToB/KivanofShilmista-KulyokTiax/KivanofShilmista-KulyokTiax_Banters.d~

should be: COMPILE ~CrossmodBG2/ToB/Banters/KivanofShilmista-KulyokTiax/KivanofShilmista-KulyokTiax_Banters.d~

(missing: /Banters/)

It's always great to see a player who knows how .tp2 files work. :)

Incidentally, I asked to help test the Crossmod beta(or, at least, my parts of the Crossmod beta, because I kind of feel responsible for Xan and Tiax banters), and unfortunately, it didn't happen. I do wish I was allowed to help with my materials next time.

That's fixed in the current version. It was caught within hours of release. Unfortunately, not before. :)

And there was nothing stopping you from helping. We'd have taken any tp2 material included. It's easy to say "If I was allowed to help," but there was nothing stopping you.

Edited by berelinde

Actually, there is a way to help with the next version of Crossmod. There's a request out for testers for version 6. The interjections are coded and install, but we need somebody to test Amber's kidnapping with a party that includes those who interject into it. The request has been there since September 22, with no takers. Have a link.

So, if you're looking for a way to help out, here's a way.

Also, the position of Crossmod maintainer was open for about a month before anybody volunteered.

In any case, Leonardo Watson, the current version of Crossmod Banter Pack is fixed and working.

And there was nothing stopping you from helping. We'd have taken any tp2 material included. It's easy to say "If I was allowed to help," but there was nothing stopping you.

I asked for a link to beta to check if my banters worked(incidentally, I e-mailed all the maintainers all content fully coded and working, as I remember), and I didn't receive this link, though it was promised to me. I repeated my request later at Studios, when an offer to test Crossmod was freely issued to another user, and it didn't work, either.

Ah, my apologies. I tend to have a terrible memory with such things - if you had have sent a PM, I would have immediately sent you a link. In future, all testing versions will go up in the workroom for ease of access - hope that helps us avoid such problems in future, on anyone's part.

You did email the correct banter code, but your tp2 code wasn't (missed a few words and such), so we had to change it - which is what caused the error in question.

I would fully encourage you and anyone interested to test v6's Amber interjections - version 6 won't be released until they've been fully tested and are confirmed to be working in game. :) It will be going up in the workroom within the week.

Edited by Kaeloree

Ah, my apologies. I tend to have a terrible memory with such things - if you had have sent a PM, I would have immediately sent you a link. In future, all testing versions will go up in the workroom for ease of access - hope that helps us avoid such problems in future, on anyone's part.

I would fully encourage you and anyone interested to test v6's Amber interjections - version 6 won't be released until they've been fully tested and are confirmed to be working in game. It will be going up in the workroom within the week.

No problem, and I'd gladly take a look at the interjections for you - but the problem is, I do not have access to the workroom. I can see General G3 Workroom(the one after "Unreleased Mods/Inactive Projects"), but this is it, I'm afraid.

The link I provided is in this very forum. Everyone has access.

The link I provided is in this very forum. Everyone has access.

No, no, I was talking about the version itself.

It's on my to do list to PM v6 to you when I have it up - expect it within 2-3 days or so. :) Sorry for the delay, have a few RL deadlines to meet!

Thank you, and please, don't hurry on my part. One thing, though: I checked v5.2(it has interjections folder, though they don't work, yet), and Amber-Xan interjections Meira and I had written weren't there; would you add them, please? They are here, together with other Amber-Xan banters: http://forums.gibberlings3.net/index.php?showtopic=9417

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.