Jumpstart the Banters?

Guest Varning

Guest Varning

I've been using the BG1 NPC project with Tutu. I have a few other mods installed, (Finch, Indira, Mur'Neth, some alternate kits). However, there haven't been any banters with my characters, in any of the games I've played. I left a party consisting of Charname, Imoen, Viconia, Jaheira, and Khalid sitting on pause for four hours and nothing at all. Is there anyway to jump start the conversation?

Here it is:

// Log of Currently Installed WeiDU Mods

// The top of the file is the 'oldest' mod

// ~TP2_File~ #language_number #component_number // [subcomponent Name -> ] Component Name

~SETUP-EASYTUTUNPCKITS.TP2~ #0 #0 // Assign a kit to Ajantis? -> Ajantis: Cavalier

~SETUP-EASYTUTUNPCKITS.TP2~ #0 #13 // Assign a kit to Faldorn? -> Faldorn: Avenger

~SETUP-EASYTUTUNPCKITS.TP2~ #0 #18 // Assign a kit to Garrick? -> Garrick: Skald

~SETUP-EASYTUTUNPCKITS.TP2~ #0 #22 // Assign a kit to Kagain? -> Kagain: Barbarian

~SETUP-EASYTUTUNPCKITS.TP2~ #0 #29 // Assign a kit to Kivan? -> Kivan: Archer

~SETUP-EASYTUTUNPCKITS.TP2~ #0 #35 // Assign a kit to Safana? -> Safana: Assassin

~SETUP-TUTUFIX.TP2~ #0 #2 // Restored BG1 Loadscreens

~SETUP-TUTUFIX.TP2~ #0 #3 // BG2 Ammo Stacks

~SETUP-TUTUFIX.TP2~ #0 #5 // BG1 Summoning Spells

~BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #0 // The BG1 NPC Project: Required Modifications for Version 14, September 18, 2007

~BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #9 // The BG1 NPC Project: Ajantis Romance Core (teen content)

~BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #10 // The BG1 NPC Project: Branwen's Romance Core (teen content)

~BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #11 // The BG1 NPC Project: Coran's Romance Core (adult content)

~BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #12 // The BG1 NPC Project: Dynaheir's Romance Core (teen content)

~BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #13 // The BG1 NPC Project: Shar-Teel Relationship Core (adult content)

~BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #14 // The BG1 NPC Project: Xan's Romance Core (teen content)

~BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #15 // The BG1 NPC Project: Female Romance Challenges, Ajantis vs Xan vs Coran

~BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #16 // The BG1 NPC Project: NPCs can be sent to wait in an inn.

~BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #25 // Jason Compton's Accelerated Banter Script.

~BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #27 // The BG1 NPC Project: Bardic Reputation Adjustment

~BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #200 // The BG1 NPC Project: Player-Initiated Dialogues

~SETUP-INDINPC.TP2~ #0 #0 // Indira NPC for BG1Tutu

~SETUP-FINCHNPCV3.TP2~ #0 #0 // Finch NPC for Tutu v3.0

~MUR'NETH.TP2~ #0 #0 // The Mur'Neth NPC mod for Baldur's Gate Tutu or Baldur's Gate Trilogy-WeiDU

~SETUP-TUTUGUI.TP2~ #0 #0 // Baldurs Gate I GUI for Tutu

You haven't actually installed "Banters, Quests and Interjections" component. Please, run Setup-BG1NPC.exe, select this component, install it and continue playing. Most probably you will be able to continue your old game.

Archived