Good job :)

Garza

I think it's time to play PS:T again ...

Torment in 1280x800 and 1440x900 :)

Since you have it can you answer the following two questions after some time playing?

1) do you have acceptable FPS in Torment, or does it 'stutter'? I had what looked like 8FPS at 1680x1050. While you still get working sound and can use the pause to give orders (thus not making playing an exercise in futility), I believe it detracts from the playability.

2) The right-click action menu only displays the north-easternmost 640x480 area. Is this acceptable for gameplay?

NB: please reply after two hours of playing, since after that you'll have adapted to light annoyances but not to strong ones. This way, I'll know if I have to blindly search for a fix or not.

Sorry, i have no much time right now, can only report you my impression after half an hour of playing

1) I have stable 30 FPS (checked it with FRAPS) on 1280x800

2) Not a big deal, but if you can and want to do something with it, then do it :)

I will inform you if I'll notice any more issue

Awesome. This mod is a must have, especially for Planescape veterans who want to play again this great game. If you could get the videos and the Inventory screens on center, this would be really great.

This really makes BG2/Tutu so much better to play on my widescreen laptop. SoA without ToB installed = no problem.

Thank you!

Thank you very much for the confirmation. I never got around to actually testing this, so I was afraid that problems would arise ;)

Archived