One question translating

Ghildrean

In the tra file, there are some lines like this:

~[For non-substitutable languages: replace "15000" and "20000" in above string with "30000" and "40000"]~

and

~[set this string to NOT_TRANSLATED if you are using a non-substitutable language and this mod has not been translated into your language]~

In the first line the numbers are variables. I suppose that those lines are the lines that Gaelan Bayle (you have written Gaylan Bayle in the tra file) sais to you when you talk about the price.

What I have to do with those lines? Copy the strings above a change number value?

And what I have to do with the second line?

Ghildrean is with Clan DLAN, so I would presume Spanish.

Then (if my rudimentary grasp on grammar of Latin-based languages is correct) you can ignore those blocks entirely. They're for languages where you can't substitute specific words or phrases (e.g., numbers) into a text block straightforwardly.

Ghildrean is with Clan DLAN, so I would presume Spanish.

Then (if my rudimentary grasp on grammar of Latin-based languages is correct) you can ignore those blocks entirely. They're for languages where you can't substitute specific words or phrases (e.g., numbers) into a text block straightforwardly.

Sorry for didn't say before. Yes, i'm translating to spanish.

Archived