Auren V6 Released!

theacefes

Version 6 of the Auren Aseph mod has been released. This version contains a few typographical fixes found in V5 as well as all new content for ToB!

You can download the mod here as well as download Auren's original soundtrack.

Auren is a neutral good human fighter who will join your part either at the Copper Coronet and can also be summoned by the Fate Spirit. Auren will romance Nalia and their romance will continue into ToB if they successfully completed it in SoA, however if Auren was not in your party before ToB, you can also summon her as though she and Nalia had romanced successfully.

Guest Thomas

Hi,

I have a question: How do I know if the Auren-Nalia romance is completed in SoA?

I went through SoA kinda fast, but I dont want to enter ToB before the SoA part of the romance is finished.

Greetings,

Thomas

Hi,

I have a question: How do I know if the Auren-Nalia romance is completed in SoA?

I went through SoA kinda fast, but I dont want to enter ToB before the SoA part of the romance is finished.

Greetings,

Thomas

It's pretty obvious in the game but basically once you see their banters where they hold hands, you're in the clear.

Archived