Omg...

Raltar

I think its awesome that Delainy speaks Cheyenne... I'm from Cheyenne, WY, and I was browsing around, and thought I recognized a few of those spells... That really does add some realism to the character, and emphasises the different cultural background. Cheyenne means dog people, but thats because they ate them... I'm actually an avid Warhammer player, not D&D, and the BG series games were recommended to me by a friend on a different site. Needless to say, I found it extremely entertaining, and, after playing through it at least twelve times, happened upon this site while searching for fix packs. While my army of painted figurines is in a sad state of disarray, my BG game is now outfitted with all kinds of fun mods, tweaks, banter packs and portraits. One can only have so many hobbies at a time, I suppose...

Well, the Cheyenne was to give her a flair for the exotic without bogging it down (like when Viconia uses drow). However, there is very little Cheyenne used as I was trying to get the writing down.

And I did kinda like Warhammer, though when I heard there was plans to make an online MMORPG, I was unsure about that.

But yes, BG II is a good game even with all its flaws, and the modules people did extend its life as well.

Archived