One last question, I promise!

gertjanvh

Allright, I've had the first kiss at moonlight while watching falling stars talk, and the following talk about Amber's doubts about this relationship, and after I conviced her to give it a try, she started flirting randomly, however, it's been a while since that talk and the next LT hasn't occured yet.. Something wrong?

Never mind. I ehm, found out what she wanted ater all :)

Just a minor follow-up question. Amber and I had our first fight (such a important milestone in any half-decent relationship :) ), we had our outdoor bathing conversation and after that she started beeing mute. Very mute, except for the random flirtations. Is that the last LT?

I probably should note that I haven't started chapter 3 yet, had some minor slaughtering to do. What's the problem?

Thankies!

I just wanted to take this chance to thank all the people who keep taking the time to answere all my questions! I really, really do appreciate it. I'll try and come up with a few usefull things to say once I finish the SOA part of the game. It's the very least I can do :)

Just a minor follow-up question. Amber and I had our first fight (such a important milestone in any half-decent relationship :) ), we had our outdoor bathing conversation and after that she started beeing mute. Very mute, except for the random flirtations. Is that the last LT?

I probably should note that I haven't started chapter 3 yet, had some minor slaughtering to do. What's the problem?

Thankies!

The very last lovetalk can occur only after chapter 5 (regardless when you pick Amber up), so you're not there yet and the bath lovetalk is a 'floating' talk (=it's not directly connected to the main talk track). Ask (click talk) Amber how she's doing... :)

Archived