Stoneskin coloration change

Guest Fesh

Just as the topic says, is it possible to change or remove the effect of stoneskin to change the color of the actor affected by it - I noticed that it doesn't work for alot of NPC avatars, is there some PC-NPC flag I could set for my PC to remove this effect?

Yes, but requires an .exe hack. I can tell which offset needs to be changed, but i won't make a mod :)

0x1399Fa (original value is 0x4b)

0x139A15 (original value is 0x4b)

This value is part of a dword, which points to a table, which in turn contains palette entry constants. 0x4b points to the 0x48 constant. As far as i seen, the table is linear, so 0x03 will point to 0 (which is the black color). Pick a color from the palette entry, add 3, and write it to the offsets i wrote.

It doesn't work for non-clown color avatars.

You can disable the palette modification if you overwrite this offset:

0x1399D1 (original value 7) to 0.

I am somewhat unexperienced with hex editing, but as far as I can tell, the original value is 83. Setting this to 0 just crashes on casting stoneskin.

It doesn't work for non-clown color avatars.

You can disable the palette modification if you overwrite this offset:

0x1399D1 (original value 7) to 0.

I am somewhat unexperienced with hex editing, but as far as I can tell, the original value is 83. Setting this to 0 just crashes on casting stoneskin.

Figured it out, it isnt at 0x1399D1, its at 0x1339D4 - looked around the offsets you gave for a byte which value was 7, and that one worked. removes stoneskin color change for everyone... thanks ~

Archived