Request for future version

During yet another checking of the readme, I notied a little detail re the disintegrate-ray of the beholders being removed and replaced with a telekinesis effect. I was wondering if it might be possible, in a future release, to also include an alternative improved beholders component which keeps the disintegrate-ray for beholders in place?

SD

During yet another checking of the readme, I notied a little detail re the disintegrate-ray of the beholders being removed and replaced with a telekinesis effect. I was wondering if it might be possible, in a future release, to also include an alternative improved beholders component which keeps the disintegrate-ray for beholders in place?

SD

Masochistic much?

I'll think about it... the only thing that makes me pause is that I'd have to write another chunk of code to do the targetting.

SD

Masochistic much?

I'll think about it... the only thing that makes me pause is that I'd have to write another chunk of code to do the targetting.

David, I don't know how much your code affected the Druid Grove, but it was much tougher (and more fun) this time around. When I entered the troll mound, 8 spirit trolls surround my party instead of coming two by two as in vanilla. They were coordinated enough to attack one party member at a time, making several reloads necessary before I figured out to use web + free action to take care of them.

The Rakhasas whooped my level 9 party's butt, and I'm not going to even bother until I find a breach scroll, pick up Keldorn, and gain a couple levels.

Good stuff all around.

Masochistic much?

Thanks a lot. I'm always looking for a (credible) way to really improve the difficulty, and combining the beholder's disintegrate ray with the new save-penalty component from BG2Tweaks will make the game a lot more fun - after all, the primary reason I'm prepared to play BG2 for hundreds of times, is that the game gets more and more difficult with each new improved AI/encounter-mod added.

Archived