A few minor issues

First, great job on the mod. :) I just started a test run with RR v3.81 and so far it has been great. However, I've noticed a few small bugs on my way out of Irenicus' Dungeon:

• The inventory icons for the Excellent Bastard Sword and the Excellent Long Sword are mixed up. They should be switched around.

• The "Escaped Clone" (CLONE1.CRE) in Irenicus' Dungeon (level 2) no longer initiates dialogue upon spotting the party and "has nothing to say" if talked to. NI reveals that her death variable, AI script and dialogue file are now all set to "dw#magnp" which is probably a bug. Her original dialogue file and death variable was "Clone1".

• Good job on replacing the Composite Longbows which the Goblins originally wielded with Shortbows. :) However, this creates a small issue - there are no longer any Longbows on the first level of Irenicus' dungeon. IMO, this can be a slight hinderance to characters who invested into Longbow proficiency or for players who wish to equip Minsc with one. My suggestion, replace the two Shortbows which are currently stored inside containers (Table 1 and Crate 3 in AR0602) with Longbows.

• The inventory icons for the Excellent Bastard Sword and the Excellent Long Sword are mixed up. They should be switched around.

Excellent weapons also still indicate BG proficiencies (in SCS too), though they work using regular BG2 ones.

• The "Escaped Clone" (CLONE1.CRE) in Irenicus' Dungeon (level 2) no longer initiates dialogue upon spotting the party and "has nothing to say" if talked to. NI reveals that her death variable, AI script and dialogue file are now all set to "dw#magnp" which is probably a bug. Her original dialogue file and death variable was "Clone1".

This seems to be a widespread problem within the game (at least it is for me). Tarnor & friends, the Shadow Druids, etc fail to initiate dialogue, and don't turn hostile either. I'll hopefully list all the occurences in my upcoming report.

I can reproduce the clone bug but not the other dialogue-initiating bugs - Guest, can you post your WEIDU.log?

I'm in two minds about the longbows - part of me thinks that there's no reason to assume that Irenicus would leave weapons for all comers casually lying around. But I don't feel strongly about it.

I can reproduce the clone bug but not the other dialogue-initiating bugs - Guest, can you post your WEIDU.log?

I can't reproduce the Tanor bug either. I just encountered his party in the sewers and they talked to me as usual. However, not sure whether this was intended or not, but that party apparently reacts to the Goblins' calls for help. OTOH, the Goblins sometimes run up to the party as soon as Keldorn smites that puny zombie during his scripted sequence and thus start a chain reaction. IMO, this makes recruiting Keldorn and Haer'Dalis unnecessarily difficult for a low level party.

I'm in two minds about the longbows - part of me thinks that there's no reason to assume that Irenicus would leave weapons for all comers casually lying around. But I don't feel strongly about it.

The two Shortbows are already present in those containers, and since you can now get a bunch of those from the Goblins, it seems reasonable to replace them with Longbows in order restore the balance again as you could get both in the unmodded game. :) An Archer with grandmastery in Longbows is probably going to feel irked that he can find none in the starting level of dungeon anymore.

BTW, is it possible to prevent neutral mages (blue circle) from prep-casting their spells until they turn hostile? It's kind of awkward to see Ribald insta-cast a bunch of spells every time you walk into the Adventurer's Mart. :)

Oh and for the record, here's my WeiDU.log:

// Log of Currently Installed WeiDU Mods
// The top of the file is the 'oldest' mod
// ~TP2_File~ #language_number #component_number // [Subcomponent Name -> ] Component Name
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #0 // BG2 Fixpack - Core Fixes
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #1 // BG2 Fixpack - Game Text Update
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #2 // Super Happy Fun Lucky Modder Pack
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #3 // BETA Core Fixes (please check the readme!)
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #100 // Party Gets XP for Sending Keldorn to Reconcile With Maria
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #101 // Improved Spell Animations
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #102 // Cromwell's Forging Actually Takes a Day
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #103 // Mixed-Use Dagger Fixes
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #104 // Ghreyfain's Holy Symbol Fixes
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #106 // Giants Receive Penalties When Attacking Halflings,   Dwarves, and Gnomes
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #107 // Remove Dual-Classing Restriction from Archers   and Stalkers
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #108 // Remove Second Attribute Bonus for Evil Path in  Wrath Hell Trial
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #109 // Corrected Summoned Demon Behavior
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #110 // Additional Script Fixes
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #111 // Bard Song Fixes
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #112 // Wizard Slayers Cause Miscast Magic on Ranged Attacks
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #113 // Additional Alignment Fixes
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #114 // Change Free Action to Protect Against Stun
~RR/SETUP-RR.TP2~ #0 #0 // Proper dual-wielding implementation for Thieves and Bards
~RR/SETUP-RR.TP2~ #0 #1 // Thief kit revisions
~RR/SETUP-RR.TP2~ #0 #2 // Bard kit revisions
~RR/SETUP-RR.TP2~ #0 #3 // Bard High Level Ability revisions
~RR/SETUP-RR.TP2~ #0 #4 // Proper spell progression for Bards
~RR/SETUP-RR.TP2~ #0 #5 // Additional equipment for Thieves and Bards
~RR/SETUP-RR.TP2~ #0 #6 // Revised Thievery
~RR/SETUP-RR.TP2~ #0 #7 // Chosen of Cyric encounter
~RR/SETUP-RR.TP2~ #0 #8 // Shadow Thief Improvements
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #10 // Detectable spells and effects (required for most other components)
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #20 // Allow Spellstrike to take down a Protection from Magic scroll
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #30 // More consistent Breach spell (always affects liches and rakshasas; doesn't penetrate Spell Turning)
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #40 // Antimagic attacks penetrate improved invisibility
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #50 // Iron Skins behaves like Stoneskin (can be brought down by Breach)
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #61 // Modify the Harm spell so it does damage rather than reducing target to 1 hp -> Enemy and player Harm spells both do 150 hp of damage
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #70 // Make individual versions of Spell Immunity available, so that players can use them in Contingencies etc.
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #80 // Revert Greater Restoration back to only affecting one creature
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #90 // Blade Barrier and Globe of Blades only affect hostile creatures
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #100 // Cap damage done by Skull Trap at 12d6
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #110 // Make Minute Meteors into +2 weapons
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #113 // Reduce the power of Inquisitors' Dispel Magic -> Inquisitors dispel at 1.5 x their level (not twice their level)
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #120 // Remove the Shield of Balduran from the game
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #130 // Remove the invisibility power of the Staff of the Magi
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #140 // Move Vhailor's Helm into Throne of Bhaal
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #150 // Move the Robe of Vecna into Throne of Bhaal
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #155 // Replace +1 magical weapons with Fine ones
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #160 // Remove unrealistically helpful items from certain areas
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #170 // Remove unrealistically convenient ammunition from certain areas
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #175 // Faster Bears
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #180 // Increase the price asked by Gaylan Baele -> Gaylan wants 40,000 gold pieces
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #190 // Make Watchers' Keep accessible between SoA and ToB
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #201 // Prevent party members from dying irreversibly
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #220 // Smarter general AI
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #230 // Better calls for help
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #235 // Potions for NPCs
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #238 // Improved Spiders
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #240 // Improved fiends -> Fiends have fast, uninterruptable innate magic
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #250 // Smarter genies -> Genies have fast, uninterruptable innate magic
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #260 // Smarter celestials -> Celestials have fast, uninterruptable innate magic
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #270 // Smarter dragons -> Dragons have fast, uninterruptable innate magic
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #281 // Smarter beholders -> Upgrade the beholders found in the hive in the Underdark (borrowed from Quest Pack)
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #290 // Smarter mind flayers
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #300 // Smarter githyanki
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #310 // Enemy mages use Simulacrum and Project Image spells (this component will have no effect unless you install Smarter Mages)
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #320 // Smarter Mages -> Mages cast some short-duration spells instantly at start of combat, to simulate pre-battle casting
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #330 // Smarter Priests -> Priests cast some short-duration spells instantly at start of combat, to simulate pre-battle casting
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #341 // Add high-level abilities (HLAs) to ToB mages -> All ToB mages who can cast 9th-level spells get HLAs
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #351 // Add high-level abilities (HLAs) to ToB priests -> All ToB priests who can cast 9th-level spells get HLAs
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #361 // Add high-level abilities (HLAs) to SoA mages -> All SoA mages who can cast 9th-level spells get HLAs
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #371 // Add high-level abilities (HLAs) to SoA priests -> All SoA priests who can cast 9th-level spells get HLAs
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #380 // Improved d'Arnise Keep ("Tactics Remix")
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #385 // Enhanced Sendai's Enclave
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #387 // Improved Shade Lord
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #403 // Increase difficulty of level-dependent monster groupings -> Maximum difficulty
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #410 // Improved minor encounters [almost no content yet]
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #415 // Give SCS II style AI to Ascension enemies
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #420 // Ease-of-use party AI
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #430 // Remove animation from the Cloak of Mirroring (leave it for other spells and effects that use the same graphic)
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #440 // Move Boo into Minsc's pack
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #80 // Restore SoA Load Screen Logo (ToB Only)
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1020 // Alter HP Triggers for NPC Wounded Dialogues
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1170 // Bonus Merchants (Baldurdash)
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2210 // True Grand Mastery (Baldurdash)
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3030 // Easy Spell Learning -> 100% Learn Spells
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3050 // Remove fatigue from restoration spells
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3125 // Neutral Characters Make Happy Comments at  Mid-Range Reputation
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3170 // No Drow Avatars On Party In Underdark

As you can see, I'm just testing the latest RR version with SCS II and some minor tweaks thrown in for fun. :)

I can reproduce the clone bug but not the otherdialogue-initiating bugs - Guest, can you post your WEIDU.log?

Sorry, I mixed it up with Mae'Var. Tarnor does initiate dialogue but does not turn hostile and neither does Draug Fea, only the others do (though the only one I'm 100% sure of is Zorl, as the other three were outside my line of sight). Same with the Shadow Druids with Kyland Lind. Mae'Var instead didn't initiate dialogue when I returned to him after accepting Renal's quest to kill him; I had to go and talk to him and after that all went on as normal.

Anyway, here's my log.

// Log of Currently Installed WeiDU Mods
// The top of the file is the 'oldest' mod
// ~TP2_File~ #language_number #component_number // [Subcomponent Name -> ] Component Name
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #0 // BG2 Fixpack - Core Fixes
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #1 // BG2 Fixpack - Game Text Update
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #2 // Super Happy Fun Lucky Modder Pack
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #3 // BETA Core Fixes (please check the readme!)
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #101 // Improved Spell Animations
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #104 // Ghreyfain's Holy Symbol Fixes
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #108 // Remove Second Attribute Bonus for Evil Path in  Wrath Hell Trial
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #109 // Corrected Summoned Demon Behavior
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #110 // Additional Script Fixes
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #111 // Bard Song Fixes
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #112 // Wizard Slayers Cause Miscast Magic on Ranged Attacks
~G3ANNIVERSARY/SETUP-G3ANNIVERSARY.TP2~ #0 #0 // The Gibberlings Three Anniversary Mod
~SETUP-KETO.TP2~ #0 #0 // Keto-SOA NPC V2
~SETUP-KETO.TP2~ #0 #2 // Banter Accelerator
~SETUP-LUIZMODS.TP2~ #0 #0 // BUGFIX: Fix the vocal interjections of Neutral NPCs
~SETUP-LUIZMODS.TP2~ #0 #7 // TWEAK: Beautified Robe of Vecna -> Necrotic
~SETUP-LUIZMODS.TP2~ #0 #13 // KIT: Luiz's Blackguard fighter kit
~SETUP-LUIZMODS.TP2~ #0 #14 // GRAPHICS: Blackguard Portraits
~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Aerie, Anomen, Jaheira and Viconia React to Romantic Encounters
~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #1 // Storms and Lightning, by berelinde (Weathermistress Ada, adult content)
~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #2 // Aimi's Magic, by berelinde (adult content)
~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #3 // Anishai's Deft Hands, by cmorgan
~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #4 // An Evening with Aran, by Kulyok
~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #5 // Bjornin's Desire, by jastey (adult content)
~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #6 // Bodhi's Allure, by Kulyok (adult content)
~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #7 // Trademeet with Guildmistress Busya, by magrat
~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #8 // The Gambling Cambion, by Kulyok
~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #9 // Chanelle's Gifts, by cmorgan (adult content)
~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #10 // A Night with Coran, by magrat
~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #11 // Cyric's Test, by Kulyok
~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #12 // A Tryst with a Pirate Lord, by Kulyok (Desharik, adult content)
~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #13 // A Lonely Dryad, by Kulyok (adult content)
~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #14 // Edwin's Softer Side, by Kulyok
~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #15 // Eldoth' Exploits, by Kulyok
~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #16 // Elhan's Expansion, by Kulyok
~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #17 // Firkraag's Unsheathed Sword
~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #18 // Gaelan's Contract, by Evaine Dian
~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #19 // A Walk with Garren Windspear, by Kulyok
~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #20 // Enter Haer'Dalis, by Kulyok
~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #21 // Hendak's Heart, by jastey
~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #22 // Ilona, a Merchant's Daughter, by Kulyok
~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #23 // Jarlaxle's Fascinations, by Catseye
~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #24 // A Night with Lais in Imnesvale, by Kulyok
~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #25 // Laran's Promise, by berelinde (adult content)
~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #26 // The Love Song of Logan, Lord Coprith, by Ajnos
~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #27 // Mekrath and Nymphology, by Kulyok
~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #28 // Mira's Special Stock, by berelinde
~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #29 // Noober Returns, by cmorgan
~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #30 // Rebecca the Gypsy, by Kulyok
~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #31 // Renal Bloodscalp: A Dangerous Affair, by cmorgan (adult content)
~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #32 // Old Ribald's Speciality, by Evaine Dian
~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #33 // Sir Ryan Trawl, by Kulyok
~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #34 // Saemon, a Pirate, by Kulyok (adult content)
~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #35 // Dreaming of Sendai, by Kulyok
~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #36 // Sheri the Bardess, by cmorgan (adult content)
~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #37 // Solaufein in the Lust Chambers, by jastey
~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #38 // Phaere's Reward, by berelinde (Talak, pleasure slave, adult content)
~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #39 // Spell Research with Teos, by Kulyok
~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #40 // A fling with Yoshimo, by Kulyok
~RR/SETUP-RR.TP2~ #0 #5 // Additional equipment for Thieves and Bards
~RR/SETUP-RR.TP2~ #0 #6 // Revised Thievery
~RR/SETUP-RR.TP2~ #0 #7 // Chosen of Cyric encounter
~RR/SETUP-RR.TP2~ #0 #8 // Shadow Thief Improvements
~SETUP-TACTICS.TP2~ #0 #0 // Improved Ilyich (requires ToB)
~SETUP-TACTICS.TP2~ #0 #1 // The Ritual (requires ToB)
~SETUP-TACTICS.TP2~ #0 #3 // Improved Sahuagin City
~SETUP-TACTICS.TP2~ #0 #4 // Improved Bodhi
~SETUP-TACTICS.TP2~ #0 #8 // "Kuroisan", the Acid Kensai
~SETUP-TACTICS.TP2~ #0 #9 // "Red Badge" Poison-Based Encounter
~SETUP-TACTICS.TP2~ #0 #11 // Gebhard Blucher's Lich in the Docks
~SETUP-TACTICS.TP2~ #0 #14 // Kensai Ryu's Gnome Fighter/Illusionist in the Docks
~SETUP-TACTICS.TP2~ #0 #15 // Kensai Ryu's Improved Crypt King
~SETUP-TACTICS.TP2~ #0 #17 // Gebhard Blucher's Random City Encounters
~SETUP-TACTICS.TP2~ #0 #18 // Kensai Ryu's Random Wilderness Encounters
~SETUP-TACTICS.TP2~ #0 #29 // Kensai Ryu's Improved Copper Coronet
~SETUP-TACTICS.TP2~ #0 #30 // SimDing0's Improved Oasis
~SETUP-TACTICS.TP2~ #0 #31 // Mike Barnes' Improved Small Teeth Pass
~SETUP-TACTICS.TP2~ #0 #32 // Mike Barnes' Improved North Forest
~SETUP-TACTICS.TP2~ #0 #35 // Tougher Druid Grove
~SETUP-TACTICS.TP2~ #0 #37 // Streamlined Trolls
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #10 // Detectable spells and effects (required for most other components)
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #20 // Allow Spellstrike to take down a Protection from Magic scroll
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #30 // More consistent Breach spell (always affects liches and rakshasas; doesn't penetrate Spell Turning)
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #40 // Antimagic attacks penetrate improved invisibility
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #50 // Iron Skins behaves like Stoneskin (can be brought down by Breach)
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #60 // Modify the Harm spell so it does damage rather than reducing target to 1 hp -> Enemy Harm spells reduce target to 1 hit point; player Harm spells do 150 hp of damage
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #70 // Make individual versions of Spell Immunity available, so that players can use them in Contingencies etc.
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #80 // Revert Greater Restoration back to only affecting one creature
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #90 // Blade Barrier and Globe of Blades only affect hostile creatures
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #100 // Cap damage done by Skull Trap at 12d6
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #110 // Make Minute Meteors into +2 weapons
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #114 // Reduce the power of Inquisitors' Dispel Magic -> Inquisitors dispel at their level (not twice their level)
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #130 // Remove the invisibility power of the Staff of the Magi
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #140 // Move Vhailor's Helm into Throne of Bhaal
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #150 // Move the Robe of Vecna into Throne of Bhaal
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #155 // Replace +1 magical weapons with Fine ones
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #160 // Remove unrealistically helpful items from certain areas
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #170 // Remove unrealistically convenient ammunition from certain areas
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #175 // Faster Bears
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #184 // Increase the price asked by Gaylan Baele -> Gaylan wants 120,000 gold pieces
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #190 // Make Watchers' Keep accessible between SoA and ToB
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #220 // Smarter general AI
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #230 // Better calls for help
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #235 // Potions for NPCs
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #238 // Improved Spiders
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #240 // Improved fiends -> Fiends have fast, uninterruptable innate magic
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #250 // Smarter genies -> Genies have fast, uninterruptable innate magic
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #260 // Smarter celestials -> Celestials have fast, uninterruptable innate magic
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #270 // Smarter dragons -> Dragons have fast, uninterruptable innate magic
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #281 // Smarter beholders -> Upgrade the beholders found in the hive in the Underdark (borrowed from Quest Pack)
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #290 // Smarter mind flayers
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #300 // Smarter githyanki
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #310 // Enemy mages use Simulacrum and Project Image spells (this component will have no effect unless you install Smarter Mages)
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #320 // Smarter Mages -> Mages cast some short-duration spells instantly at start of combat, to simulate pre-battle casting
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #330 // Smarter Priests -> Priests cast some short-duration spells instantly at start of combat, to simulate pre-battle casting
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #341 // Add high-level abilities (HLAs) to ToB mages -> All ToB mages who can cast 9th-level spells get HLAs
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #351 // Add high-level abilities (HLAs) to ToB priests -> All ToB priests who can cast 9th-level spells get HLAs
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #361 // Add high-level abilities (HLAs) to SoA mages -> All SoA mages who can cast 9th-level spells get HLAs
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #371 // Add high-level abilities (HLAs) to SoA priests -> All SoA priests who can cast 9th-level spells get HLAs
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #380 // Improved d'Arnise Keep ("Tactics Remix")
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #385 // Enhanced Sendai's Enclave
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #387 // Improved Shade Lord
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #403 // Increase difficulty of level-dependent monster groupings -> Maximum difficulty
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #410 // Improved minor encounters [almost no content yet]
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #415 // Give SCS II style AI to Ascension enemies
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #420 // Ease-of-use party AI
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #430 // Remove animation from the Cloak of Mirroring (leave it for other spells and effects that use the same graphic)
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #440 // Move Boo into Minsc's pack
~SETUP-OVERSIGHT.TP2~ #0 #5 // Cleric Kits
~1PP/1PP.TP2~ #0 #0 // 1PP: Everything but Potions

Okay, I can reproduce most of this now. Tarnor is definitely a bug, the help scripts in the sewers are a bit mixed up generally. The shadow druids do go hostile but not instantly. I think (tentatively) that Maevar didn't initiate dialogue even in the vanilla game. Will fix all for the next release; in the meantime, they'll all go hostile soon enough if you provoke them...

' date='Oct 14 2007, 08:48 AM' post='102207']

BTW, is it possible to prevent neutral mages (blue circle) from prep-casting their spells until they turn hostile? It's kind of awkward to see Ribald insta-cast a bunch of spells every time you walk into the Adventurer's Mart. :)

Perfectly possible if people prefer it that way. I did it on realism grounds really. (Notice: the only ones they're insta-casting are long-duration ones like Stoneskin.)

Perfectly possible if people prefer it that way. I did it on realism grounds really. (Notice: the only ones they're insta-casting are long-duration ones like Stoneskin.)

Well, I know I'd prefer it that way. It's kind of odd seeing people who I have no intention of attacking cast a bunch of defensive spells each time I approach them. At least the priests in the temples really shouldn't do that. :)

BTW, I've noticed that mages can still cast Sequencers and Triggers while Silenced or when they are under the effects of Insect Plague (100% spell failure). Although this bug is also present in the unmodded game, and the player can do this as well, it's kind of unrealistic IMO. A while ago, I made sure that this does not occur for the mages in Rogue Rebalancing, and I'd humbly suggest that you do the same or at least add an option which prevents this for SCS II.

I don't mind Contingencies being triggered under 100% spell failure or Silence since they were actually cast earlier and automatically activate when their condition is met. However, Spell Triggers and Sequencers are a different matter, IMO, since they need to be activated manually which leads me to believe that they should be affected by any hindrances just like regular spells.

' date='Oct 14 2007, 03:41 PM' post='102232']

I don't mind Contingencies being triggered under 100% spell failure or Silence since they were actually cast earlier and automatically activate when their condition is met. However, Spell Triggers and Sequencers are a different matter, IMO, since they need to be activated manually which leads me to believe that they should be affected by any hindrances just like regular spells.

I think of them more like wands or magic items. (Also, from a more pragmatic viewpoint mages need to be able to do something when caught in an Insect Plague.)

I think of them more like wands or magic items. (Also, from a more pragmatic viewpoint mages need to be able to do something when caught in an Insect Plague.)

Fair enough, though in that case, they should still not be able to use them while Silenced. :)

BTW, I've just noticed another small issue - Mae'Var seems to be missing his Shadow Armor. I assume you've chosen to unequip it from his armor slot in order to allow him to cast his mage spells, but it should have remained in his inventory rather than being removed from his .CRE entirely.

I too think of sequencers and triggers as abilities the caster has prepared before engaging a fight just to be used in desperate situations...

And i already pointed out that Mae'Var's missing armor...as you suggest it can remain in his inventory but i'd liked the idea of making it a special leather armor without spell failure.

' date='Oct 14 2007, 05:11 PM' post='102241']

Fair enough, though in that case, they should still not be able to use them while Silenced. :)

Can you not use magic items when silenced? I hadn't known that.

Archived