Alternate Soundtrack Mod

Demivrgvs

I'm eager to try it but my installation is pretty untouchable at the moment.

I've a few questions:

1) Are the musics some famous tracks taken from other games/films or completely new?

2) Do this mod eliminate some tracks from the original soundtrack or it just replace it in some area?

I've a few questions:

1) Are the musics some famous tracks taken from other games/films or completely new?

2) Do this mod eliminate some tracks from the original soundtrack or it just replace it in some area?

1) The music is completely original, composed by yours truly :)

2) The mod overwrites the tracks in the 10 areas specified on the mod's homepage. You can uninstall the mod at any time to get the original songs back.

I've a few questions:

1) The music is completely original, composed by yours truly :)

2) The mod overwrites the tracks in the 10 areas specified on the mod's homepage. You can uninstall the mod at any time to get the original songs back.

Good job Ace :) Nice moody melodies.

I am in the process of working on a solution for that. :)

If you've got a subwoofer, crank it up while playing the alternate tracks. You won't be dissappointed. (The Demon Plane is especially good).

EDIT: Kudos on the Umar Hills track too. Reminds me a bit of that Icewind Dale atmosphere.

Archived