EasyTutu Compatibility

Hi,

I'm considering playing through another game of BG1Tutu since I missed out on the Drizz't Saga. What I want to know is whether the following are compatible, given certain concerns re some dated posts I've read online:- EasyTutu(not BG1Tutu) with BGT-worldmap 6.6 - EasyTutu with the Drizz't Saga but without the BGT-BP worldmap 6.6(i get the impression that the Drizz't Saga might need the worldmap mod) -= stone of askavar mod with the bgt-worldmap mod- BG2Fixpack(all components) with EasyTutu?

I get the impression that BG1Tutu works with most or all of the above mods - the trouble is that Bg1Tutu is hopelessly buggy, by comparison to EasyTutu - and I really don't want to try the BGT mod as there is so much greater potential for bugs when installing such a huge megamod all at once, given all the BG2 mods I'd have to add as well.

Thanks for any advice.

SD

BG1TUTUv4 really isn't that buggy - the main advantage of EasyTutu is ease-of-install. (Sure, it does fix plenty of bugs, but there's very little in BG1TUTU that's actually that serious). For laziness reasons (I've had it working for ages) I tend to use non-Easy Tutu, and it very rarely gives me problems.

BG1TUTUv4 really isn't that buggy - the main advantage of EasyTutu is ease-of-install. (Sure, it does fix plenty of bugs, but there's very little in BG1TUTU that's actually that serious). For laziness reasons (I've had it working for ages) I tend to use non-Easy Tutu, and it very rarely gives me problems.

Whenever I used Bg1Tutu, I would routinely get problems with slowdowns across a dozen different areas, plus, at one point, a couple of years ago, I would constantly get a CTD whenever I tried to rest during or after the dream which occurs at the start of chapter 3, thus forcing me to switch to easytutu - from what I understand, EasyTutu is a lot easier, and has never given me any problems. That said, I had played BG1Tutu before this CTD-filled period with no problems, so it's possible that things have changed since then. Plus using a biffer might solve the slowdown problems completely. I'll have to check.

. My main concern is that it was reported that the areas of the driizz't saga might conflict with some other areas provided by BG1Tutu/EasyTutu or other mods like Stone of Askavar. I'm assuming that the BGT-BP worldmap sorts this problem.

My main concern is that it was reported that the areas of the driizz't saga might conflict with some other areas provided by BG1Tutu/EasyTutu or other mods like Stone of Askavar. I'm assuming that the BGT-BP worldmap sorts this problem.
I'm not sure the Worldmap does that kind of conflict resolution across all (especially newer) mods. I was under the impression that both authors of those mods worked out the conflicts and made the mods compatible with EasyTutu - *not* with BG1Tutu+Worldmap. I could be wrong though.

Archived