Anyone up for a Beta-Run for Coran's Friendship TUTU-BGT?

Domi

Cmorgan, Berelinde and I packaged a small add-on mod for TUTU-BGT that allows the PC to develop a friendly relationship with Coran. the mod consists of 16 sequential talks. What needs to be tested is that:

-the sequence kicks in w/o BG1NPC installed about an hour after Coran joins the party

-the sequence kicks in with BG1NPC installed after 3 of Coran's friendship talks from BG1NPC ran.

-the sequence kicks in if the PC started to romance Coran but interrupted the romance

-In one of the friendship talks, starting with:

"My friend, what do you think about us putting aside all the 'must do's and going hunting for a week or so?"

the follow up script advances the game time properly.

So, if you are willing to give Coran a shot as a friend, please post here or PM me, I'll give you a dl link to it :)

Cheers!

-In one of the friendship talks, starting with:

"My friend, what do you think about us putting aside all the 'must do's and going hunting for a week or so?"

the follow up script advances the game time properly.

It may not be a glitch, but it might look a little strange if Coran and PC disappear for a week, and nobody comments, i.e. no random giggling/asking to take her with them from Imoen, no dark humor from Xan, no "My beloved, but I thought we were going to marry? What were you two doing together the entire week?" from Ajantis, etc.

Especially because of this stuff in the open Wiki I read yesterday(spoiler, highlight to read): And it is nobody's business if anything 'happened' between Coran and you.

Gavin, Finch and other mod NPCs are on their own, I guess, and romances may belong to the Crossmod stuff like that Hubelpot-Edwin Romance bit, but I thought it might be nice to see at least a few reactions from Bioware characters, so there's no logical gap - and while there's still time before the release.

PC has an option to reject the trip w/o stopping the sequence, and there is enough romantic conflicts as is between him and the other men. I don't think that adding another one is needed, it will only complicate the matters needlessly.

Archived