Sign in to follow this  
Guest Leonidas

Deathbringer Assault?

Guest Leonidas

I know this question was asked several posts down, but the person who asked it did not keep the mod installed long enough to get an answer.

What is the deathbringer assault and how can I get it for Sarevok now that he is 15th level?

He posses Deathbringer Assault right as you pick him and it gives him a 3% chance on every melee hit to inflict 200 additional slashing damage. :)

Thanks Demivrgvs for this info! Yet, "3% chance on every melee hit to inflict 200 additional slashing damage" should be updated in English setup.tra file.

I wonder if this kit is worth it. Can you dual class? :D
Would I sac kensai +x to dmg and +x to ac for a chance of 3% to do 200 dmg? mmmm

Would I sac kensai +x to dmg and +x to ac for a chance of 3% to do 200 dmg? mmmm

I don't know about if you can dual, but Deathbringer assault also has a 10% chance to stun for 2 rounds (save vs spell at -4).

you can dual Sarevok to mage or thief. imo it doesn't make any sense but you can do that (with the party he will regain his fighter class probably after the final battle lol, for solo play you don't need him)

he's pure fighter. doesn't have a special kit, only one special ability. he's pretty useful actually - Silver Sword + GWW nuff said, insta gib for everything not outright immune to vorpals

I don't know about if you can dual, but Deathbringer assault also has a 10% chance to stun for 2 rounds (save vs spell at -4).

Interesting, thank you! Would you take this class over the kensai? I saw you are kinda power-player :p

you can dual Sarevok to mage or thief. imo it doesn't make any sense but you can do that (with the party he will regain his fighter class probably after the final battle lol, for solo play you don't need him)

he's pure fighter. doesn't have a special kit, only one special ability. he's pretty useful actually - Silver Sword + GWW nuff said, insta gib for everything not outright immune to vorpals

good to know. but with this mod it gets a kit to justify the deathbringer assault. That's what I was asking - if the kit he gets can be dual-classed. I will have to check.

Edited by Sergio

Interesting, thank you! Would you take this class over the kensai? I saw you are kinda power-player :p

I'm not, really. I don't know if I'd pick this Deathbringer kit over a kensai, probably yes. Note that you can't choose to play this kit, it's exclusive for Sarevok.

deathbringer is not a kit. it is something like a brand in order to differentiate him from a fighter due to his deathbringer assault (ability not a kit) which "normal" fighter dont have. but Sarevok is in fact a fighter, fighter kit. Thats why you actually CAN dual him.

Take Korgan for example. hes branded a battlerager, right? but he is a zerk. wow!

Minsc is a hamsterrager, Yoshimo is a sneaky bastard and Viccy is a nice piece of ass...

deathbringer is not a kit. it is something like a brand in order to differentiate him from a fighter due to his deathbringer assault (ability not a kit) which "normal" fighter dont have. but Sarevok is in fact a fighter, fighter kit. Thats why you actually CAN dual him.

Actually, NPC Kitpack does give him a "Deathbringer" kit. Iirc, he also becomes immune to fear and suffers Charisma penalties or similar.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this