Sign in to follow this  
Fallen_Demon

Anomen

appoligize if this has been mentioned elsewhere, but Anomen was listed as a special case, and I was wondering what this meant. killed if he passes the test but is already corrupted if he fails, killed if your romancing him but corrupted otherwise, or does it just mean he's left alone.

He will be killed if he is present in the party, independently of his alignment, even if he does not actively romance PC - the assumption is he still looks at PC askingly, if she is evil, but will not move because he is unsure of his success (ie he feels about her the way he feels about Viconia) and MV will not tolerate someone else oogling PC. It is going to be a relatively complicated scene with some symbolism late in romance. Until then PC can romance Anomen if she wishes, it will only make MV more cruel and relentless.

What if the PC is a dwarf, gnome, or half-orc?

PC can only be a human female, otherwise the mod does not trigger. I am not kidding when I say that it has a very narrow target audience.

Two strikes against me installing this mod - YOU KILL OFF ANOMEN!!!! and you have to be human (I almost always play a half-elf). And, yes, I'm kidding... sort of... YOU KILL OFF ANOMEN!!!!!!!!!! :):)

MV: Yes, I killed him. And I would kill him again.

Seriously though, I *do* have reasons for all these limitations. Maybe bad reasons, but it is an odd ball mod anyways. :)

Edited by Domi

I have only one concern for this mod, and, though I like Anomen, killing him off is not my concern. Rather, it is, WHEN WILL THIS MOD BE FINISHED? This is one of the mods I am most looking forward to. Scratch that. Not "one of the mods". It is THE mod I am most looking forward to! Domi, you have fans! :undecided:

Sillara

Edited by Sillara of the Tamari

Thank you for your vote of confidence Sillara even with so little about the mod revealed :undecided:

I have always considered Anomen a "special" case, I just don't think it's along the same lines as the thread title, and killing Anomen can NEVER be a bad thing.

Oh and I third Killara and K. Lou

Yay! Thank you :undecided: I do not really take pleasure in killing characters (only yesterday had to go through the distasteful bussness of killing Minsc in Bg1 to separate him from Dynaheir), but what has to be done, has to be done.

Yay! Thank you :) I do not really take pleasure in killing characters (only yesterday had to go through the distasteful bussness of killing Minsc in Bg1 to separate him from Dynaheir), but what has to be done, has to be done.

Thou art a cruel woman! Not only do you kill Anomen, now you kill Minsc! :undecided:;)

Well, technically it was a tasloi, not I... :undecided:

Isn't a Tasloi one of the lowliest opponents around? Oh, the shame, the shame to be bested by such a spear wielding creep.

Not when you're a level 5 ranger running around in your thong armed with 2 handed sword... O, and that was before I switched Imoen for Quayle... though without killing girl Imoen. :undecided:

Edited by Domi

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this