Portrait Portal's portraits?

Jarpie

Since Portrait Portal (http://www.karwal.dk/portraitportal/) is down, and probably gone forever, does anyone have it's portraits? I've been looking for them but haven't found from any other portrait-sites.

It would be a shame to lose them; probably best made portraits made for BG1+2.

yeh ive used a few from that site, now its down/gone. stink.

http://perso.orange.fr/cassinus/

has mostly scans from other sources like Ironworks Gaming does.

Portrait Portal had scans of celebrities and actors, actually pretty good ones at that.

I had a couple of my favourites saved and I've uploaded them here. Edit: The rapidshare link a few posts down contains many more portraits.

Included:

Patricia Arquette, Alyssa Milano, Katherine Heigl, Keira Knightley, Milla Jovovich, Famke Jansen, Natasha Henstridge, Shannon Elisabeth, Cameron Diaz

Christian Bale, Edward Norton

Callisto

Not Included:

Rose McGowan, LeeLoo Dallas, Sarah Michelle Gellar, Victoria Silvsted, Angelina Jolie, Salma Hayek, Jennifer Connelly, Halle Berry

Seth Green, Sean Connery, Orlando Bloom, Jude Law, Michael Jordan, Danny DeVito, Keanu Reaves, Schwarzenegger, Jim Carrey, Jack Nicholson, Ben Stiller

Xena

Michelle, Cindy, Cindy - drow, Kati, Kim BG

Guest EarthquakeDamage

Well this is a damned shame.

If you can't find them all on those linked sites, I might have what you're missing. I recall seeing a few names listed that weren't posted on the gallery (IIRC Fidel Castro), but beyond that I think I had the entire collection. The question is: Do I still have them? I dunno. I'll have to check...

My list contains the following BG portraits (don't have any of the IWD variants, sadly):

Bale

Bloom

Callisto (from Xena)

Carrey

Cindy (not a celeb)

Connery

Diaz

Famke

Halle

Heigl

Jack (Nicholson)

Jen

Jolie

Jordan (inspired my never-released-and-probably-lost NBA JAM soundset)

Jude

Keanu

Keira

Kim (not a celeb)

Leeloo

Mich (-elle, presumably; not a celeb)

Milano

Milla

Natasha

Norton

Rose

Salma

Sarah

Seth

Shannon

Stiller

Victoria

Xena

... and in another directory...

Arnie

Devito

Russel

I might have more buried somewhere, but that should be about all of 'em.

got a link for that?
Lost Items v2 (I'm working on a v3). From the readme:
Faldorn, Imoen and Xan get new portraits courtesy of the very talented Karse Soze at the Portrait Portal... They are 'celebrity' portraits, but since I am not even vaguely interested in 'celebrities' they don't look at all familiar to me and fit the game well.
Click on the disk icon and it'll bring up a list of, well... at first glance nothing, but the zip files appear to still be there.
I can get some graphic elements from the old site but that's about it.

Archived