Strange Kensai abilities

dizzyorange

When my Kensai levels up, sometimes there will be two additional "Affects" listed in the Affects tab under Shadowkeeper. The name of both of these affects is "AC", but there is no resource like SPLxxx or anything. These are in addition to the standard Kensai affects that give the speed, hit/damage bonuses and initial AC bonus.

This seems to happen sometimes but not others. I only have fixpack and bg2tweaks installed.

Any clue as to if these affects do anything? And if it's safe to delete them?

When my Kensai levels up, sometimes there will be two additional "Affects" listed in the Affects tab under Shadowkeeper. The name of both of these affects is "AC", but there is no resource like SPLxxx or anything. These are in addition to the standard Kensai affects that give the speed, hit/damage bonuses and initial AC bonus.

This seems to happen sometimes but not others. I only have fixpack and bg2tweaks installed.

Any clue as to if these affects do anything? And if it's safe to delete them?

Hmm, interesting. This doesn't occur with BGTweaks V4, but does with V5. I guess I'll stick with V4 for now.

You might want to put "BG2 Tweak Pack" in your post title or subtitle, so someone who worked on the mod (i.e. CamDawg) will hopefully read this (and move it to the Tweak forum :)).

Okay figured out that this is just a weird issue with Shadowkeeper, and not anything to do with BG2Tweaks. Please ignore.

Archived