Weird dialogue

Guest faelyn

The dialogue in question doesn't have a check for Saerk Quest, that's true: ...

- so the way it is, the player can see it in the game before Anomen's quests are done. It might be confusing, yeah - but it's not a reinstall issue, it's all coded in Kivan mod itself.

The dialogue checks for AnomenRomanceActive=2, though - it means that either the rhodelia talk has been there(and the game has skipped it, which happens, albeit rarely), or the original game/baldurdash/flirt pack sets AnomenRomanceActive to 2 early(but I doubt it; I don't think so).

Oh, that solves the puzzle, thank you. Yeah, I had no idea that passing knighthood set the romance=2. Strange.

Or if you're romancing him, you took him down knighthood path, it's chapter six and he's learnt that Saerk was responsible for his sisters death.

It probably depends on the timing. I suppose I was confused about the issue because in both of my games where I romanced Anomen he first ran for Saerk's Estate, where I had to tell him that I loved him to prevent him from killing the kids, and only after that he was invited to pass his test. That is why I was under the impression that it is his actions in the Estate that determine the outcome of the test, rather than during his talk with his father.

Archived