Requiem-MoTB Released

I'd install Bishop's romance to start with unless you really want to see juct how devoid of romance the vanilla game is. If you don't like him, shutting the romance down is easy.

OC-MotB companions, you don't need to worry about till you get to MotB - if you feel like you really, really missing someone from the first game, isnstall the patch, it will help to summon a companion any time you wish. :p

Requiem only modifies one conversation in the MotB, all of the options being optional, so I would also install it right away, and if you don't notice it, so much the better (full blending, lol).

I'd install Bishop's romance to start with unless you really want to see juct how devoid of romance the vanilla game is. If you don't like him, shutting the romance down is easy.

OC-MotB companions, you don't need to worry about till you get to MotB - if you feel like you really, really missing someone from the first game, isnstall the patch, it will help to summon a companion any time you wish. :p

Requiem only modifies one conversation in the MotB, all of the options being optional, so I would also install it right away, and if you don't notice it, so much the better (full blending, lol).

Thanks I'll do the installations. With BG2 I am so spoiled having romances that you are right about how "vanilla" a game can be without them. I want romance! I'll definately install Bishop and the rest. Thanks!

IWDII sucks. Padded to hell with stupid set pieces (except the dragon's eye time puzzle, that was nice... once). The central villains are OK, if under developed though.

I wouldn't mind if IWD 1 was put in as a BGT component linear-romp.

This has nothing to do with the Neverwinter Nights 2: Mask of the Betrayer mod, "Requiem", nor does it have anything to do with NWN2 at all. I was going to move it to a more appropriate location, but I haven't the foggiest idea where it should go. Were you trying to suggest a future component of some other mod or maybe something like IWDT (instead of BGT)?

Archived